Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok i had a miscarriage in april had my period in may and im now pregnant again im so nervious this also was my second miscarriage thought i was pregnant right after but was just left over hcg but now im 100% im pregnant again i have a dr. Appt next friday but i seriously need some positive advice or personal stories so i dont loose my mind. Im already ready to have this baby just to know he/she is ok.
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Replies (11-12):
cheetah90210
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Quoting cali_angel_girl:

Congrats!! I had a my rainbow baby almost 2 years ago but I didn't get pregnant until about 1 year after my loss.  But my best advice is just to take things one day at a time and do your best not to think about the what if's.  Sending lots of sticky dust your way and I hope you end up having a happy and healthy 9 momths.

thank you. Praying for a healthy pregnancy
Diane1223
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I miscarried in May 2012 at 8 weeks, but the baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks, I and dh were completely devastated.  I found out in Oct. 2012, that I was pregnant with our rainbow baby.  We are having a little girl and I am due past my due date(June 12th)...by 2 days! Miracles do happen and we are so blessed that we are having a second chances.  Prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery for you and baby :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)