Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? June 13

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:56 AM
  • 28 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Got wok up at 4:45 b/c I heard a lot of noise in the kitchen. I get up to see what it is and it's my oldest (almost 8) unloading the dishwasher for me. Can't be grumpy about being woke up for that :-) my sweet helper

Going to be a long day though! Teaching, pool, baseball, teaching.
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Trying to give today a go without Zofran, so far so good, but I will leave it until 10am (latest I want to wait to take it). Things seem to be going in the right direction.

Rain is forecasted today (and has fallen), so hopefully DD will be good today. Maybe we will get a break and can squeeze in a quick walk.

More laundry is on the chore list for me today (as are dishes- everyday). Wondering if I should put together a shopping list for food. Might be good to stock up on some chicken breast before we run out. I needs some new meal ideas (but I'm picky- I don't care for bbq sauce, and we have a dry house- no wine [okay we have 2 Woodchucks- hard cider- in the house...).

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Aww how sweet! Hope you were able to get some more Zzz's in.

Quoting echupko:

Got wok up at 4:45 b/c I heard a lot of noise in the kitchen. I get up to see what it is and it's my oldest (almost 8) unloading the dishwasher for me. Can't be grumpy about being woke up for that :-) my sweet helper

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Isn't that sweet!

Quoting echupko:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Little man is up at 4:45 doing chores? Wow. That's impressive. Mine both slept until 8am or so!

Quoting echupko:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Good luck with the going without Zofran!  No rain here, sunny, and plenty of humidity!  I just finished my 4th load of laundry, it needs folding...dont mind the folding, putting away really sucks though.  Have fun with your meal planning!

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Trying to give today a go without Zofran, so far so good, but I will leave it until 10am (latest I want to wait to take it). Things seem to be going in the right direction.

Rain is forecasted today (and has fallen), so hopefully DD will be good today. Maybe we will get a break and can squeeze in a quick walk.

More laundry is on the chore list for me today (as are dishes- everyday). Wondering if I should put together a shopping list for food. Might be good to stock up on some chicken breast before we run out. I needs some new meal ideas (but I'm picky- I don't care for bbq sauce, and we have a dry house- no wine [okay we have 2 Woodchucks- hard cider- in the house...).

acb4415
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Feeling sad today. I found out today what my trigger is. When I see a pregnant woman or a baby, it really doesn't bother me that much more than a passing thought. My trigger is when I see an US picture, my heart just drops. I keep seeing them today on fb, not ppl really close to me, friends of friends. It just devistates me all over again. Also the day is dragging on. I can't wait for the weekend to start, I am getting so exhausted!

wjpassanante
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:39 PM
I would have been 20 weeks today. I've been emotional. Every Thursday is hard. I can't believe my angel has been gone for almost 7 weeks already.
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:55 PM
That is very nice of him!

Quoting echupko:

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:56 PM
In sorry for your loss ((hugs))

Quoting wjpassanante:

I would have been 20 weeks today. I've been emotional. Every Thursday is hard. I can't believe my angel has been gone for almost 7 weeks already.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN