Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Fertilitea and/ or fertiliaid?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:39 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hi ladies,

I asked this is the TTC support group and some women were wondering the same thing and got no answers! I was wondering if any of you ladies have tried any of these products and what your results were? If you go on amazon and look up fertilitea, the reviews look like it's a miracle in a bag. However, a few reviews say if you have a pretty regular cycle not to mess with it because it will totally mess it up. But the 5 star ratings totally override the negative ones! I almost bought it but wanted to see if anyone had tried it? Thanks ladies!
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I haven't tried, and I've read the same reviews, and thought the same thing!  Also Ovaboost, have you seen that?  I've got nothing, just rambling ;)  If you do try, let me know how it goes :)

Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:35 PM

My OBGYN was also going through fertility treatments and she strongly recommended that I stay away from websites...

I was going through a different fertility doctor than her, but she told me to keep seeing him. That there is a lot out on the web that isn't based on medical science...and that some of them could hurt not help my chances.  (Since they aren't doctors and can't treat my symptoms, etc.)

It is really easy to write fake reviews and post on a website. There are companies out there that actually provide that service. So I read through them with a grain of salt...the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Just my two cents....

Wishing you sticky baby dust.

nicoleeoh
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I used a btl of ova boost & my dh used fertilaid for men, usually we get pg right away & after 2 cycles of not I thought we needed a boost. I don't feel they did anything for us. However they say to use them for months to get a full benefit. For the money I was not impressed, & we landed pregnant when we stopped trying. Sadly it ended in an ectopic pregnancy. I had been drinking red raspberry leaf tea so I did not purchase fertitlitea. If you are having a hard time getting pg I say go for it otherwise I'd save the money & try one of the many other cheaper options (royal jelly, evening primrose oil ect). Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)