Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

lost my baby june 4th 2011 and finally...

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:23 PM
  • 14 Replies

Mobile Photo

Its been 2 yrs since I lost my baby at 13wks pregnant and didn't know the sex of the baby... about a month ago I went to the hospital and got the records from that day from both hospitals I went to... and now I know my baby was a boy :'( plz help me name him....
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hernandez0610
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Mobile Photo

The only thing I have of my baby is the records and hospital braclets and things my mom bought from the hospital of that day
hernandez0610
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Mobile Photo

hernandez0610
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Mobile Photo

hernandez0610
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Mobile Photo

hernandez0610
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Mobile Photo

My big folder for my Angel
TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:51 PM
I am happy that you are able to know the sex of your baby and i hope it brings you a bit closure. I named both of my lost babies, it's definitely something I recommend.
Herlache
by Jessie on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I'm sorry for your loss! I'm so glad you found out the sex! As for names I like names that start with L. My dd is Laila my 1st angel is Lily (we thought girl but will never know) and my second angel I didn't get a feeling so a gender nutural name for him/her is Laken . Go with your gut and pick your lil boy name.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I was just looking at the report, and I'm confused...one section says male, and the other says female.  Do you know what that's about?  The section that says Cross Description says male, but in the diagnonsis section it says female. 

acb4415
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:50 AM

You should name the baby something meaningful, maybe after a family memeber or loved one. Did you and SO have any names that y'all were thinking about when you first got pregnant with your angel baby? What type of names do you like?

mommyofnoah208
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Thinking of you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN