Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

he took my pearl & left an empty shell of me

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:43 AM
  • 14 Replies

Mobile Photo

He took my Pearl & left an empty shell of me*

Thats the way to describe what im going thru. Less than 24hrs since my Angel went to heaven.
I went thru so much & although i know my baby is free & can finally breath with God my selfishness kicks in.
I want my baby...
I have not told any of my friends i dont feel any of them are worthy enough to know about my babys passing. I need help. I dont know what to do. My husband does not mourn like i do he has not said anything.
I did tell 2 of my coworkers there are 6 pregnant women in my office & when i return. Man i dont want to think about it

So here i am laying in bed missing my best friend the only one who cares about me the only one who heard my heart truly beat. I feel so alonee. Everymorning on my way to work we used to talk. I used to tell my baby to keep strong & how much i loved her.
I used to sing to her. I wanna go with her. I miss her so much
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cecy2nv
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Venus Cecilia Watters

I cannot believe the hand God dealt to me but i love u so much & i miss you beyond anything ive ever missed in this world. I want you back i want to hear your heartbeat again mommy loves you & would have given her life that meant nothing compared to yours..
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for your loss. Be strong momma, you will get to see your little one again one day. ((hugs))

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Hugs, I am so sorry.  Its a terrible sadness and no one really understands it unless they have been there.  Men grieve differently, but in most cases I see/hear if the woman is just open and grieves how she needs to and shows her husband that grief it helps them grieve too.  Hugs and we are here whenever you need to talk.

EAzizM
by Erica on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:23 PM
hugs. I am so sorry for your loss.
TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry for your loss. Those are the sweetest little footprints! This post brings me back to how I felt when I first lost my daughter. I wish that I could just hug you! Its been five years and I still miss her, but the pain is not so raw anymore, I can think about her short life and smile now and remember how she would kick me or how she would keep me up ar night because and never stopped moving and how loved she is . This group will be here for you...husbands are notorious for not 'getting' it and grieving in a completely different way.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:41 PM

*hugs*  Have you thought about a local support group?  I like mine cause it feels like I'm not alone.

hope188
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:20 PM
((Hugs)) I am so sorry for ur pain & heartache..I know there isn't any words that can heal ur pain But I just want to let you know That I will pray for you .((hugs)) How I wish something magical could take our pain away and bring our babies back
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:10 PM

((hugs))

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I am so sorry. Thinking of you
cecy2nv
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Thank u all im trying to hold on but my sadness has turned to depression. I want my baby back
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)