Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today is my due date. Everythings a mess

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:50 AM
  • 3 Replies
I lost my second pregnancy at 14 weeks (missed miscarriage baby stopped developing at 8 weeks) I am pregnant again. 11 going 12 weeks. I should be happy right? But Im not. In 2 days its my first ultrasound and I dont even want to go. Im not excited, Im scared! What if this baby has died too? My last I never had any signs at all of lossing baby so I feel no comfort from morning sickness, I feel no happiness when my headaches. It was all the same last time and my baby was gone. To add to my fear today is my due date. I would have been 40weeks today and I have nothing to show for it :(

I feel like Im going to walk into that ultrasound on tuesday and walk out crying with another missed miscarriage. I couldnt handle having to tell people again hearing them say "Im so sorry" Id rather not have to announce a pregnancy loss of facebook to people who mean nothing to me (thanks to my mother and dh for that one!) I ont want to go in expecting a moving 12 week baby and see a blop on screen with no heartbeat.

Yes Im cold and bitter but Im scared ladies and angry that this was all for nothing again. Dont stress they say, its bad for baby! I dont even know if there is a baby!
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
molliexollie
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:40 AM

Ik how you feel. My due date was horrid I woke up early flipping threw channels all that was on was birth shows and freaking 16&pregnant..... :( Now I am pregnant again I thought an ultrasound was going to help me get excited and help me to not worry so much but nope! Found out I am 7weeks and just made me more nervous. I was happy for a second when they talk about an shown me the babys heart beat. I misscarried at 9weeks last time I am not sure I will feel ok about this baby until it is born. I do get excited when my mom shows me something she got for this baby but I am not even sure if I really am or if I put on a show for people....Good luck hun I hope your first ultrasound gose well. 

ashtie
by Ashten on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I understand completely, in nine weeks pregnant with our rainbow baby after two years of wait, i cant try to connect with this baby because i had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks babys heart stopped at 8 weeks, i just want this whole first trimester to be over... i am so afraid to go to my next apt on the tenth, when i will be 12 weeks ans see nothing but a limp mass...
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.  *hugs*  It is normal to have that fear.  I am pregnant with my rainbow and I have had times where I'm okay and then where I'm scared to bond for fear I'll lose another baby.  Pregnancy after a loss can be just as tough as the loss was because life is so unpredictable. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)