Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super excited (pregnancies mentioned)

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:37 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this
Yes. I said pregnancies. There's 2!!!!

I got my bfp Fri. I know a lot of yall saw my post. Dh was picking on me yesterday, asking if I was sure it was accurate. So I told him to go to Walmart and get another test and I would prove it.

I got the more expensive digital test that say pregnant or not pregnant. You can't get any clearer than a test that says pregnant! By an app that I downloaded, we're due Feb 21!

I get a text after I get home from a cm friend, which contains her bfp! I was so excited for her. Now I have a baby buddy! Her calculations put her due the day after me. How awesome is that!!!!

We're both terrified but excited. She's a member of this group too. So these "preggo twins" will both be rainbows, Lord willing.
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:32 PM

How fun! My best friend and I were due within 10 days of eachother, but that was the baby I miscarried. We're both trying now and I've got my fingers crossed that we'll be due together again!

Angela4boys
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:11 PM
That's awesome :). Congrats to you both! How fun!
momofcrazypants
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Nice. Sounds fun!

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Congrats-twice. It will be really great to have someone to be happy and scared with!
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:01 AM
That's wonderful news!
Armygirl2299703
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:17 AM

It's all so much more fun when you have a buddy. One of my closest friends was 5 weeks behind me. It was nice to have someone have the wierd cravings with, swollen ankles, morning sickness and someone to kinda grump with even though we were both so very happy and excited to be pregnant.

Congrats!!

echupko
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Exciting!!! Congrats to you two!
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Congrats!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:26 AM

LOL at your DH.  Mine was in denial in the beginning saying tests can be faulty and when I had a blood test he said well I didn't see it or hear it from the doctor.  I was like really? lol 

February is a good month, DH's birthday on the 16th :)  And the month of love!  So great your cm friend is expecting too!  I hope you both get beautiful healthy rainbow babies.  It's crazy isn't it?  When I got preggo with my rainbow it was like a couple in this group got preggo before me and a couple after me.  Do some of us DTD around the same time? lol

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Congrats to you and your friend :) I will send lots of sticky dust to you both and I hope you both end up having happy and healthy 9 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)