Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? June 18

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:36 AM
  • 53 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Good.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:41 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm feeling good :) My step father is having a kidney transplant, so if anyone would like to pray for John and his Donor Keith today, that would be great :)

Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Will keep them in our prayers!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm feeling good :) My step father is having a kidney transplant, so if anyone would like to pray for John and his Donor Keith today, that would be great :)

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:57 AM

:)

Quoting echupko:

Good.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Glad your feeling good.  I hope his surgery goes well today and the kidney works for him. 

Quoting Angela4boys:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Tired.  Trying to find motivation to clean and I can't.  Might go back to bed lol

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Well, last night I saw that my DD may have a yeast infection I think it from my sister-in-law who doesn't change her enough during the day while I am at work because I go there for lunch everyday and sometimes her diaper is soaking wet, so luckily my mom is taking her to the doctor for me since I have to work and she only works half days right now.  But what really upset me today was I dropped her off at my SIL and BIL's house and they were downstairs on the main floor then both went upstairs they know I have to go to work I waited until the last possible minute I could with not being late to work and they never came down I even said loudly to my DD mommy has to go to work now, so I had to close the front door as I left because their 19 month old and my DD were all alone in the living room.  When I left my DD was screaming (crying) and there was no one there to comfort her because they were upstairs.  I cried all the way to work which I have not done in a while called my DH cause I was so upset and he reminded me "your mom will be watching her for 5 weeks starting Monday (since she is on Summer break) then she is going to a new sitter the end of July.  It made me not feel better why the heck did they both have to go upstairs and leave me with the two kids knowing I had to go to work and I had to leave them alone.  Who knows how long they were alone for after I left?!  Sorry needed to vent.  My SIL and BIL do not know we found another sitter my SIL is pregnant with her second and she has changed a lot on how she takes care of my daughter that has upset my DD and me.  Plus, it is hard to know she got pregnant exactly one month after I lost my baby and at least I won't have to see her getting bigger and bigger everyday.

Rough Day and it is only 10:00 AM (EST)

acb4415
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I am sad today. This afternoon was supposed to be my second 1st trimester apotinment. I am sure we would have had an US and finally got to see our baby's heartbeat today :-( but sadly we lost her on May 26th. Today is a little better than yesterday, I was in a terrible mood yesterday. This morning DH gave me a big hug before I went to work and I think that helped me start today off on the right food. Also, I am going eat lunch with my Daddy :-). This afternoon when we get home DH and I are going to work on the yard and I think a little fresh air will do me some good! 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Wow I would maybe find someone else to watch your DD.  I would not stand for my child being neglected nor would I pay them for doing it.  I'm glad your DD is going to be watched by your mom then a new sitter.  I would lose respect for my SIL and BIL.  Wow I was tired in my pregnancies too but neglecting your own child and one you are watching that is also family is just no excuse.  I'm glad you don't have to go back there again after this week. 

Quoting lost2013:

Well, last night I saw that my DD may have a yeast infection I think it from my sister-in-law who doesn't change her enough during the day while I am at work because I go there for lunch everyday and sometimes her diaper is soaking wet, so luckily my mom is taking her to the doctor for me since I have to work and she only works half days right now.  But what really upset me today was I dropped her off at my SIL and BIL's house and they were downstairs on the main floor then both went upstairs they know I have to go to work I waited until the last possible minute I could with not being late to work and they never came down I even said loudly to my DD mommy has to go to work now, so I had to close the front door as I left because their 19 month old and my DD were all alone in the living room.  When I left my DD was screaming (crying) and there was no one there to comfort her because they were upstairs.  I cried all the way to work which I have not done in a while called my DH cause I was so upset and he reminded me "your mom will be watching her for 5 weeks starting Monday (since she is on Summer break) then she is going to a new sitter the end of July.  It made me not feel better why the heck did they both have to go upstairs and leave me with the two kids knowing I had to go to work and I had to leave them alone.  Who knows how long they were alone for after I left?!  Sorry needed to vent.  My SIL and BIL do not know we found another sitter my SIL is pregnant with her second and she has changed a lot on how she takes care of my daughter that has upset my DD and me.  Plus, it is hard to know she got pregnant exactly one month after I lost my baby and at least I won't have to see her getting bigger and bigger everyday.

Rough Day and it is only 10:00 AM (EST)

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM

*hugs*  Glad today is a little better.  I hope you can enjoy your day.

Quoting acb4415:

I am sad today. This afternoon was supposed to be my second 1st trimester apotinment. I am sure we would have had an US and finally got to see our baby's heartbeat today :-( but sadly we lost her on May 26th. Today is a little better than yesterday, I was in a terrible mood yesterday. This morning DH gave me a big hug before I went to work and I think that helped me start today off on the right food. Also, I am going eat lunch with my Daddy :-). This afternoon when we get home DH and I are going to work on the yard and I think a little fresh air will do me some good! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)