Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Replies (41-50):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Aww Hun, I'm sorry :(  I do this, even a year later, still think about what should have been (((hugs)))  I'm sorry.

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Really stuck in a rut. I tried to determine when C would have been due- hard to go by anything because LMP (Aug 24) doesn't line up with pathology reports, and when I had taken pregnancy tests back in October. Pathology stated less than 4 wks, so I "made up" a conception date that was after Oct 10th (I picked Oct 13th), and I had gotten an EDD of July 6th- my mom and MIL's b-day(s). I'd be 37 wks and 3 days if things were "perfect."  We would have gotten a toddler crib for DD (which she seems to have an interest in), we would know for sure if C were a boy or a girl, if they were a boy, I'd have a shower for lil boy things, my bag would be packed, I'd be doing everything I possibly could do to prep for a VBAC, DD would be pointing to my belly and saying "baby" and she'd know that her lil sibling will  be arriving soon.

But back to reality, I'm trying to loose weight and get in "tip top" shape for when we are ready to try again, DD is in the process of being potty trained at her own pace- why force her at this point, she seems to think that maybe she wants to escape from the crib- but hasn't. DH and I are trying to get by with finance issues, and keeping the house up to "snuff." There is no baby, no growing belly, and lots of unknown answers to my questions that cannot be formed correctly.

Its supposed to rain again today. DD and I went for a walk already, and it was kinda chilly. I need to find that "kick in the pants" so that I can clean the house. Yesterday I worked on the living room some, but didn't dust. It is one of the rooms that gets the most traffic, so the rug needs to be vacuumed more frequently. Sink is loaded with dishes, maybe I'll use the dishwasher, but I'll still have select items to wash by hand (mostly DD's cups).

I read some of the book my pastor gave me, I've teared up a lil bit, but it is hard to read. It isn't really giving me any comfort, through the pain that is written down. The scriptures only pull at my heart even more.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Thinking of you today.  It's not an easy journey for sure, but this group has been great support.  ((hugs))

Quoting mrshemp32:

Today is a much better day.  I have my d&c tomorrow.  Then I have to f/u in 2 weeks and begin some testing being that I had 2 miscarriages back to back.  Each day gets better.  I joined CafeMom yesterday and it was a huge help as well.  So today is a better day.  One day at a time.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Jerked your chain.  Grrr......Mechanics!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

I find it odd that mechanics that can make my car "like new" can not tell time. I left my car at Firestone 3 hours ago for an oil change and tire rotation (it will take 1.5hours, so they said) now the guy said "oh he's almost done, he just has to put the oil in and put the tires back on" uhhhhh what the hell has he done the last 2.5 hours then!?!?

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:55 AM
What an awesome gift to give! Prayers for both!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm feeling good :) My step father is having a kidney transplant, so if anyone would like to pray for John and his Donor Keith today, that would be great :)

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Hope you got some rest

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Tired.  Trying to find motivation to clean and I can't.  Might go back to bed lol

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Poor dd :-(

And hugs

Quoting lost2013:

Well, last night I saw that my DD may have a yeast infection I think it from my sister-in-law who doesn't change her enough during the day while I am at work because I go there for lunch everyday and sometimes her diaper is soaking wet, so luckily my mom is taking her to the doctor for me since I have to work and she only works half days right now.  But what really upset me today was I dropped her off at my SIL and BIL's house and they were downstairs on the main floor then both went upstairs they know I have to go to work I waited until the last possible minute I could with not being late to work and they never came down I even said loudly to my DD mommy has to go to work now, so I had to close the front door as I left because their 19 month old and my DD were all alone in the living room.  When I left my DD was screaming (crying) and there was no one there to comfort her because they were upstairs.  I cried all the way to work which I have not done in a while called my DH cause I was so upset and he reminded me "your mom will be watching her for 5 weeks starting Monday (since she is on Summer break) then she is going to a new sitter the end of July.  It made me not feel better why the heck did they both have to go upstairs and leave me with the two kids knowing I had to go to work and I had to leave them alone.  Who knows how long they were alone for after I left?!  Sorry needed to vent.  My SIL and BIL do not know we found another sitter my SIL is pregnant with her second and she has changed a lot on how she takes care of my daughter that has upset my DD and me.  Plus, it is hard to know she got pregnant exactly one month after I lost my baby and at least I won't have to see her getting bigger and bigger everyday.

Rough Day and it is only 10:00 AM (EST)

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Hope the rain goes away!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Well it's raining here again. I know, I know....breaking news: it's raining. Lol.  Well other than that, I guess we're just going to take it easy today. All major chores were done yesterday so all that's left is a bit of this and a bit of that...

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Poor thing

Quoting lost2013:

My DD is going to the doctor at 4:00 today and they think it is an yeast infection she has all these white (looks like wet baby powder) all over her private area to her butt checks she has been grabbing herself a lot lately and I thought she is 17 months maybe she is just noticing that she is wet then the last two days in the bath tub she got really upset when she peed in the tub I assured her it was fine.  But she may have been grabbing herself cause it hurts or itches.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:10 AM
:-( hugs and prayers

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Really stuck in a rut. I tried to determine when C would have been due- hard to go by anything because LMP (Aug 24) doesn't line up with pathology reports, and when I had taken pregnancy tests back in October. Pathology stated less than 4 wks, so I "made up" a conception date that was after Oct 10th (I picked Oct 13th), and I had gotten an EDD of July 6th- my mom and MIL's b-day(s). I'd be 37 wks and 3 days if things were "perfect."  We would have gotten a toddler crib for DD (which she seems to have an interest in), we would know for sure if C were a boy or a girl, if they were a boy, I'd have a shower for lil boy things, my bag would be packed, I'd be doing everything I possibly could do to prep for a VBAC, DD would be pointing to my belly and saying "baby" and she'd know that her lil sibling will  be arriving soon.

But back to reality, I'm trying to loose weight and get in "tip top" shape for when we are ready to try again, DD is in the process of being potty trained at her own pace- why force her at this point, she seems to think that maybe she wants to escape from the crib- but hasn't. DH and I are trying to get by with finance issues, and keeping the house up to "snuff." There is no baby, no growing belly, and lots of unknown answers to my questions that cannot be formed correctly.

Its supposed to rain again today. DD and I went for a walk already, and it was kinda chilly. I need to find that "kick in the pants" so that I can clean the house. Yesterday I worked on the living room some, but didn't dust. It is one of the rooms that gets the most traffic, so the rug needs to be vacuumed more frequently. Sink is loaded with dishes, maybe I'll use the dishwasher, but I'll still have select items to wash by hand (mostly DD's cups).

I read some of the book my pastor gave me, I've teared up a lil bit, but it is hard to read. It isn't really giving me any comfort, through the pain that is written down. The scriptures only pull at my heart even more.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Yes, an amazing gift!  They are both doing well, aside from pain, which I imagine is a normal part of the process.

Quoting echupko:

What an awesome gift to give! Prayers for both!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm feeling good :) My step father is having a kidney transplant, so if anyone would like to pray for John and his Donor Keith today, that would be great :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)