Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Long Island Medium

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM
  • 6 Replies
Do y'all watch it? Last night I just watched last week's episode of Long Island Medium and I felt like I got a sign. In the episode they go to an acupuncture session and in the waiting room they meet a woman who has experienced a lot of miscarriages. Theresa talked to her relatives who passed on and they had her babies and they gave the woman a message that she will eventually have a child. It really was emotional for me because of my recent loss and my struggle with deciding weather to TTC sooner or later. But it really spoke to me because I was having a terrible day and right before I watched the episode, I took a bath and I was reading "I Never Held You: Miscarriage, Grief, Healing, and Recovery" and praying a lot. After my bath I turned on the tv to catch up on my DVR and I felt like God sent me a little sign. It really freaked me out! Go watch it, it will give you the goosebumps it is Long Island Medium Season 4 Episode 12: The Pincushion
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

She's pretty amazing to watch, that's for sure. 

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I have never watched her but have heard lots about her. We got rid of cable a few years ago...I may have to check her out though.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't watched it really.  But I do believe in signs and some things just speaking to you. 

acb4415
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I love the show! I usually get emotional from watching it, but this really hit home for me, it was what I needed to hear at the right time. I would loooove to meet her one day!!!

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Same here. We have cable but I have never watched the show but I defiantly believe in signs.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I haven't watched it really.  But I do believe in signs and some things just speaking to you. 

1baby1angel
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I have watched this show she is good!!! We got rid of cable so I can't watch it now but I believe in signs as well, the other day I saw a DOUBLE rainbow!!! I was overjoyed thinking maybe!!!! One can hope right!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)