Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Rough week * pregnancy mentioned*

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:44 AM
  • 10 Replies
I didn't think it was going to hit me this hard... But I would have been due with my baby Saturday if I didn't loose "him" in November.. My husband kept asking me yesterday why am I so cranky and I finally broke out in tears and said do you even remember we'd be having a baby this week... I felt bad but I asked him to stop asking me.. My boys named him "Timmy"

I'm currently 22 weeks pregnant with my rainbow baby girl... And I'm trying to be excited but I feel guilty...

I read this the other day on FB and thought it was perfect...

***An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. And whispered as she closed it "to beautiful for earth"

Sorry this is all over my mind just keeps racing'
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:39 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. I haven't been able to get pregnant with my rainbow yet but I can understand the sadness. I have 2 living children that I love with all my heart and I know I'm blessed to have but it doesn't take away my hurt for the 2 I've lost. ((Hugs)) momma
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:46 AM

(((hugs))) Mama!  Just hang in there. 

awalter01
by Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:40 AM

My pastor said it best when he told me, "we are just complicated people, we can feel many emotions at once."  I think we try to tell ourselves we only can feel this way now or another way later.  When really you can feel the heartache of the loss of Timmy while still feeling the joy of being pregnant again.  Why limit yourself to either.  It doesn't mean you aren't giving enough justice to one emotion or another.  Find a way to love and greive.  To find joy and sorrow.  To find the future and closure.  I don't know your religion but I found it so peaceful when one of my friends told me that even though I couldn't hold my babies, Jesus was holding them for me until I come.  I hope you find your balance with all of these thoughts and emotions.  We are here for you.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM

*hugs*  We had that quote on memory cards for our daughter's funeral.  It is a beautiful quote. 

3xBabylove
by Heather on Jun. 20, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Thank you, I hope you get your Rainbow soon..I feel blessed since we agreed on 4 kids so this is my final one... but I miss all the what questions of what the baby would be like we missed out on...
Quoting Focused_Mom:

I'm sorry for your loss. I haven't been able to get pregnant with my rainbow yet but I can understand the sadness. I have 2 living children that I love with all my heart and I know I'm blessed to have but it doesn't take away my hurt for the 2 I've lost. ((Hugs)) momma

3xBabylove
by Heather on Jun. 20, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Thanks Angela :D And thank you for being a wonderful person to just talk to...

Quoting Angela4boys:

(((hugs))) Mama!  Just hang in there. 

3xBabylove
by Heather on Jun. 20, 2013 at 12:53 PM

That is beautiful.. Thank you.. :)

Quoting awalter01:

My pastor said it best when he told me, "we are just complicated people, we can feel many emotions at once."  I think we try to tell ourselves we only can feel this way now or another way later.  When really you can feel the heartache of the loss of Timmy while still feeling the joy of being pregnant again.  Why limit yourself to either.  It doesn't mean you aren't giving enough justice to one emotion or another.  Find a way to love and greive.  To find joy and sorrow.  To find the future and closure.  I don't know your religion but I found it so peaceful when one of my friends told me that even though I couldn't hold my babies, Jesus was holding them for me until I come.  I hope you find your balance with all of these thoughts and emotions.  We are here for you.

3xBabylove
by Heather on Jun. 20, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry again for your loss... It breaks my heart to read all these stories.. but I think of all those beautiful angels looking down on us and smiling :)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs*  We had that quote on memory cards for our daughter's funeral.  It is a beautiful quote. 

TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:20 PM
When I was pregnant with my rainbow, I found it hard to not feel guilty. If I didn't lose Norah, I would not have my Gabriel and it was hard to sort my feelings out. I love both babies and having a new baby does not mean I grieve for Norah any less. If he had been here she would be happy to be getting a baby brother and she would want me to be happy about it as well. Hugs, hope your week gets better
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:08 PM

((hugs))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)