Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Update- I don't know if I can go through this again!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:15 PM
  • 11 Replies
Last Nov I had a miscarriage due to a blighted ovum. I had an ultrasound at 10 weeks, all they saw was the gestational sac, and I miscarried at 12 weeks. In May I had a positive pregnancy test. Ill be 10 weeks on fri, and I had an ultrasound this morning. She saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac. I cant believe this is happening again. I see the doctor tomorrow. Im so broken right now...

I saw the doctor today. He did a blood test and called me this afternoon. He said it shows I am at 10 weeks, so I will miscarry. He's going to let me think about if I want to wait for it to naturally occur, which I did last time, or go in. I'm thinking I might just go in this time. Get it over with. I'm scared though.
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry honey, we will be praying for you.
mommyofnoah208
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry. Thinking of you
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh no, I am so sorry :(  hugs

acb4415
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Sending my thoughts and prayers to you!

dj_kern
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry. 

Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Sorry sweetie!

I've had four losses and I can tell you, it doesn't matter if you know if you can go through it...if it happens you will have to go through it.  But I can also tell you, that the ladies on this site will be here for you.

Are they saying that their isn't a baby--they saw the sacs, but no baby? Please keep us posted.

dewzer47
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:48 PM
I went in again today, the doctor saw the sacs but no baby and no heartbeat. He says its possible my dates are off, but not likely. Hes doing blood tests, but said to be prepared to miscarry. :(

Quoting Cal2006:

Sorry sweetie!

I've had four losses and I can tell you, it doesn't matter if you know if you can go through it...if it happens you will have to go through it.  But I can also tell you, that the ladies on this site will be here for you.

Are they saying that their isn't a baby--they saw the sacs, but no baby? Please keep us posted.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I'm so sorry. I hope the dates are just off. (hugs)

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Aw!! Stay strong.... it's scary & hard.... we are here for you!! 

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:07 PM

((hugs)) I am so sorry hun.  you will be in my thoughts hun and hopefully it ends up being that the dates were off

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN