Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I'm back again :(

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:41 AM
  • 15 Replies

Hey everyone its been a couple yrs since I have been here. Now i'm back. I am currently 9wks pregnant and worried Im a high risk pregnancy and have been going in for tons of blood work and ultrasounds. Well today the doctor called me and said my hcg level is starting to fall and said im going to miscarriage and he wanted me to come in for a d&c. I told him he was out of his mind. Im not going to give up on this baby and if i do miscarry i would just let it happen on its own. I have heard of so many ppl bein told they are going to lose the baby there levels have dropped some and they had a normal pregnancy. So im leaving this up to god. This is so stressful. This will be #3 MC ugh...I think i am done trying for another baby..Thank god he did give me two beautiful little girls..

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Hugs and prayers
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Oh my goodness Hun, I am so sorry you are going through this.  I have lost 3 in a row, so I do understand.  I think you are smart to leave this to God.  I had two D&E/D&C's 6 months apart, and now, I wish I would have just waited it out, I may not have needed the second (I'd already lost the baby, minutes before the D&C anyways).  Please keep us posted.  Praying this baby proves to be a fighter.  (((hugs)))

princessputter
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:43 AM

hugggsssss momma

acb4415
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I am so sorry this is happening to you again. I am hoping your levels rise and your baby is ok. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I am sorry for your doctor. I think you are making the right decision to wait!

I've lost four and I'm still trying (but I don't have any babies, so I understand your willingness to be happy with your girls). 

It might not look good, but there are stories out there of women's HCG levels dropping and then picking back up.

Wishing you sticky baby dust and praying that God lets you keep this one!

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Hugs and I think you are right to just wait it out...those numbers are not science, they could mean so many things. Hugs and prayers
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I'm so very sorry.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:51 PM

((hugs)) I am so sorry hun.  

iluvmybabies4
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:45 AM

update..Well so far nothing has happened Still feeling pregnant, no cramping or bleeding. just keep praying to god that he lets me keep this baby. On monday im going to start calling around for a new doctor and see what they have to say praying for some good news when they can get me in..I will keep everyone updated though..thanks everyone for ur support..

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 6, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Thank you for the update.  Continued prayers for your and your baby (((hugs)))

Quoting iluvmybabies4:

update..Well so far nothing has happened Still feeling pregnant, no cramping or bleeding. just keep praying to god that he lets me keep this baby. On monday im going to start calling around for a new doctor and see what they have to say praying for some good news when they can get me in..I will keep everyone updated though..thanks everyone for ur support..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN