Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

4th of July

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:59 PM
  • 28 Replies
What are you doing for the 4th?
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Irene1923
by Tina on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Not really planning anything. DH has to work so probably just going to his parents for dinner. There are no kids so we don't do fireworks. Usually my in-laws neighbors put on a good show though. So we just sit by the pool and enjoy. :)
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:22 AM
We are going to the local park. They have singers, food, games, and fireworks. I love doing it every year :-) I'm a big kid when it comes to fireworks lol.
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Not sure as plans are still in the air about celebrating my MIL's b-day. Most recent update is to celebrate her b-day then, and have chinese food and the surprise food we wish to bring, but I have no idea if the place is going to be open for the surprise food (okay- it's pizza, in which my MIL hasn't had any in 20 yrs!).

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I'm not really sure!  4th of July is the 17th anniversary of Hubby and I's first date :)  It always holds a sweet spot in my heart.  Our weather has been really stormy though.  I dont really have any plans at this point, it's going to be determined by the weather!

acb4415
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Going hang out at the pool with my DH and neighbors. We are making pulled pork sandwiches, coleslaw, and pasta salad. Everyone is bringing a side or a dessert. It will be a great time, but I am hoping it doesn't rain!

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I think we're going out of town.

dj_kern
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:16 AM

We are getting on a plane with our 2 boys and flying to Orlando, FL to spend some quality time as a family at Disney World. Our boys have no idea that is where we are going they are 10 and 5.

mommyofnoah208
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Enjoy!

Quoting Irene1923:

Not really planning anything. DH has to work so probably just going to his parents for dinner. There are no kids so we don't do fireworks. Usually my in-laws neighbors put on a good show though. So we just sit by the pool and enjoy. :)
mommyofnoah208
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:09 AM
So fun!

Quoting Focused_Mom:

We are going to the local park. They have singers, food, games, and fireworks. I love doing it every year :-) I'm a big kid when it comes to fireworks lol.
mommyofnoah208
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Fun! Enjoy!

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Not sure as plans are still in the air about celebrating my MIL's b-day. Most recent update is to celebrate her b-day then, and have chinese food and the surprise food we wish to bring, but I have no idea if the place is going to be open for the surprise food (okay- it's pizza, in which my MIL hasn't had any in 20 yrs!).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN