Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? June 28

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:55 AM
  • 35 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Better. I slept for 11h last night. I needed it.
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Glad you got to sleep- can you share the extra sleep with me?

Quoting echupko:

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Waiting for a phone call from the Dr's office. They did a throat culture last night, and also drew some blood. The dr gave me 3 options on what I might have.

1. Strep Throat- which can be medicated with antibiotics
2. Mono flare up- I had Mono Jan/Feb 2010, so I'm hoping it isn't a flare up.
3. Miscl virus

If it is not strep, then I have to stop taking the antibiotics, and then wait it out. At this point I've had 2 doses of the antibiotics, so I should have the news before tonights dose.

Didn't sleep well again, went to bed with a headache (even with tylenol) and woke up with a headache. Fun stuff.

DD is with me today, so I hope she is good and not cranky.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Oh wow, you sure did need it!  Glad you're feeling better!

Quoting echupko:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Oh gosh, I hope it's not Mono!  Hang in there Hun!  I hope DD is pleasant today!

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Waiting for a phone call from the Dr's office. They did a throat culture last night, and also drew some blood. The dr gave me 3 options on what I might have.

1. Strep Throat- which can be medicated with antibiotics
2. Mono flare up- I had Mono Jan/Feb 2010, so I'm hoping it isn't a flare up.
3. Miscl virus

If it is not strep, then I have to stop taking the antibiotics, and then wait it out. At this point I've had 2 doses of the antibiotics, so I should have the news before tonights dose.

Didn't sleep well again, went to bed with a headache (even with tylenol) and woke up with a headache. Fun stuff.

DD is with me today, so I hope she is good and not cranky.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Enjoyed having a friend and her kids come over yesterday.  I made them lunch, the kids played, made the day go by super fast!  Avas bedding comes today, I'm really excited to see it and then pick the sheets to go with it :)  We're all enjoying Amanda being here! 

Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Got a treadmill last night hopefully being able to walk daily will help in the weight loss.
My dd and I had a movie night and had a blast even if I fell asleep a few times lol that's what 3 hrs of sleep the night before.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Good for you!

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

Got a treadmill last night hopefully being able to walk daily will help in the weight loss.
My dd and I had a movie night and had a blast even if I fell asleep a few times lol that's what 3 hrs of sleep the night before.

dj_kern
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Getting ready to have my hubby from China.  He has only been gone for a week this time, but it is sometimes hard when he's not here.  Just get lonely and miss being comforted by him. Picking him up at the airport tomorrow. 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:54 AM

That's awesome!  Glad your hubby is coming home!  When we lived in AZ, my husband would sometimes have to go out of town for just a day or two at a time (they were building a house in a remote mountain town), and it was really hard on all of us.  I think we spent more time on the phone than he'd get any work done!

Quoting dj_kern:

Getting ready to have my hubby from China.  He has only been gone for a week this time, but it is sometimes hard when he's not here.  Just get lonely and miss being comforted by him. Picking him up at the airport tomorrow. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)