Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

16months on

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:18 AM
  • 9 Replies
Its been 16 months since my lost and I really thought I was over the worse

we are ttc but af is all over the place I am now down to one week on two weeks off
But this month I was late as in I started on last month on the 25th may there's me thinking if my last years anything to go by it will be around the 6th
But I didn't start until the 25th june Very light really
But yesterday the flood gates opened and this morning so bad
No pain really
But it brought it all back
I am so upset
I hve had to clean up 4 times in 2 hours
What up set me the most was my husband just said bye and went off to work
My oldest dd is having her last school play and my youngest is in the same one Its her first
I really don't know if I dare leave the house

I don't think I have had a mc just a heavy monthly

But its all come flooding back
I miss my baby
I am in bits

So sorry for being so silly
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
drewby1
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:12 PM
I'm so sorry about what you're going through, dear momma! Of course you're thinking about your loss - it's one of those things we always hold in our hearts. I'm glad you're not in physical pain right now but sometimes our heartaches are painful. Have you talked to anybody about how you're feeling? It can really help when we're going through a rough spot. The kind counselors at Focus on the Family 1-855-771-HELP (4357) have helped so many of us, and there's no cost. Anyway, I'm sending you a hug! PS I hope you are able to attend your girls' school play and watch both of them shine!
madhouseof5
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Thank you for the number but I am in the uk so don't think it would be of any use to me
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:55 PM

((Hugs))

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Hugs we are here for you. After a loss all "pain and problems" can circle back to our loss, so you are in the right place. I hope your day got a little better. Hugs again
Era5182
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:21 PM
There's nothing silly about grieving...you're entitled to that for as long as it takes!!!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Aww Hun, that's not silly at all (((hugs)))  I am so sorry you are going through a rough spot right now.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:30 AM

*hugs*

babyross619
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Oh honey!  Im so sorry you are going through this.  I know it's not easy and it reminds you of your loss.  I lost my angel at 31 weeks one year ago.  I also had a m/c at 6 wks just a few months ago and yes that did remind me of my major loss.  I know it's not easy, but try to stay positive.  Try to focus on your children to keep your mind off of it.  Things will get better.  :-)

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jul. 4, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Thinking of you. Very sorry
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)