Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

July 2 - Two Months..

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM
  • 8 Replies
Its been 2 months since my angel Xander Everett went to Heaven. It's just another day to most. For me everyday that goes by I can't hardly breathe. Dropping tears for my Natoyipooka (Angel Child) on the daily as my heart aches. My arms hurt because they are empty-yearning to cuddle my baby boy. There is nothing more painful than grieving the loss of your child. It is devastating. Heart breaking. Excruciating. I never knew pain at the molecular level until it pulled at my atoms. I thought I would be stronger by now. I thought it would be easier. I am not there yet. My heart is broken. My spirit is lost. I have a lump in my throat that I can't swallow. I had a dream about him last week. I was holding him, crying - thanking God for my miracle. I seen his eyes for the first time. They were so beautiful. He was awake! I was handing him to my mother and saying "Mom, look at his eyes. They are beautiful!!" We were sitting there crying out of joy. Bittersweet as woke up at that moment. The image of his eyes is etched in my heart forever. I will never forget the sweetness of his face and the Pure Love between us. Always on my mind. Forever in my heart. Sending all my love, hugs and kisses to Heaven for my 'Natoyipooka' Xander Everett <3 ...
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Hugs, it does get easier I promise. The pain doesn't go away, it just changes into almost a fact vs a feeling, I guess that's how I would describe it. Hugs again, and remember one day you will see him again, Jesus is just babysitting
mrsb2005
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

May you find some sort of peace and comfort someday. Hugs and I am sorry for your loss. 

wjpassanante
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:28 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. My D&C was exactly 2 months ago.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

hugs

Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry for your loss. I hope you find peace.  It does take time. But we are all here for you.

group hug

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Thinking of you. i am so sorry.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*  It took my 7 to 8 months before I was a little better with the month angelversaries.  It is just so hard sometimes.  Don't rush yourself it still hasn't been that long for you.

sikabutterfly
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:35 PM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN