Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

New to cafemom

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:22 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

My name is Katherin. I am new to cafemom. I have a daughter who is 16. I have been married 19 years. I have had 2 miscarriages. One before I had my daughter which I didnt make it to 12 weeks and I lost my baby boy at the beginning of this year and I was 37 weeks pregnant with him and he was still-born. My husband and I talked about having another baby after we lost our son, but, I think it is to soon. I would like to maybe adopt in the near fulture if we can't have another or foster a child. I decided to join this group since there are people who have gone through probally the same problems I have gone through.

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovekeith12
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:39 AM
I'm sorry for your loss !!!
Mommytoaangel
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Hugs sorry for ur loss this is a wonderfual group of women sadly brought together by losses of our kiddos may i ask did they why u lost ur son i had 3 losses a mc in 09 an lost my identical twin boys at 16wks 05dys born alive an passed soon after birth in 12
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Welcome Katherin.  I am so sorry for your losses.  Losing a baby is a pain like no other. Please just jump right in, this group is wonderful, supportive, caring..I can't imagine going through my losses without these ladies. 

My name is Angela, my husband and I have been married nearly 14 years.  We have 5 kids, 13, 11, 8, 6 and 2.  Last June I had my first loss at 16 weeks, a little boy.  Then in January I had another loss at 9 weeks and in March another at 4 weeks.  We'd also love to have another, but I'm actually too scared to go through a loss again, so things are on hold. 

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I'm so sorry for both of your losses.

funhappymom
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Welcome! I'm sorry for your losses. Do they know what caused your still birth?

Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my first pregnancy at 20 weeks. (I've had three miscarriages since then).

I can't imagine losing a baby at 37 weeks. Some of the ladies on here have, and it just breaks my heart. I am so very sorry for your loss.

I wish you peace

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I'm so sorry for your losses.  My daughter was stillborn last year at 38 weeks due to a fatal birth defect called Anencephaly.  It is okay to take some time before you try again.  We waited 6 months to be emotionally ready again. 

Katherin-D_1972
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:40 AM

The cord was around his neck  and there was a knot present in the cord. 

Namaste09
by Samantha on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome you couldn't have joined a better group, there is so much great support in here.
I'm so sorry for your losses ((hugs))
mrsb2005
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Hi and welcome! I have a 20 year old son, 7 year old daughter, and 3 year old daughter. I have had 3 losses and i have infertility (unexplained) issues. So sorry for your loss. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN