Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I Have 2 Angel Babies Keane Dominique And Kingsly August Bybee But Could Use Some Major Help!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 12:39 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hello my name is Amber I am 20 years old I lost my first angel in October it's name was Keane Dominique Bybee. 6 months later I got pregnate with my 2nd child Kingsly August Bybee. Really I could just use some help, advice, support, etc. anything that would help cause I am at my witts end all I want is to be able to scoop my angels up and hug and kiss them and never let go, and it breaks me down every day to know I cant.

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM
I'm so sorry for your losses. Losing a baby is one of the hardest things to go through. We are all hear to listen and to support each other.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Hugs I am sorry for your losses. This group is a safe place to discuss all your fears and pain. Hugs again
mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:13 PM
I am very sorry for your losses. Welcome to the group and i hope you find comfort and support here
funhappymom
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I am sorry for your losses. I'm sure you'll find some comfort and support here. Don't be afraid to reach out to us.

Mommytoaangel
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Welcome to the group i feel like that an cant wait till i can hold my twin boys an my dd again vent cry rant were a safe place to do that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyross619
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Im so sorry hun!  How far along were you?  Have you been tested for any type of hormonal imbalance?  M/C is never easy, and one right after another is just devastating.  Hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN