Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Miscarriage June 09, 2013 @ 6weeks 4 days

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Had a miscarriage, June 09 2013 and I bleed for about a week. My husband and I ttc right after bleeding stopped. Today is the fourth when is the best time to take a pregnancy test? I  took one today and it was negative and pretty sad about it :(. Doctor told we could try rigth away when the incident happened. Did I take the test to early? I started ovulating June 28th I did take a digital ovulation test and it had a happy face. 

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kimscorner
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:06 PM

My OB suggested to wait one cycle after a mc so that you have a lmp date to go by, so I don't know.  It took me 10 months to get pregnant after my mc.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I say you are still too early to test. I would say give it til around the tenth of this month...maybe later. My cycles stretched from 28 days til about 32 days after 2 of my losses and dropped to 25 days after my third loss. It all changes. GL ttc
mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Good luck, seems a little early still.
bricarter89
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
So then you would be about 7dpo today so still alittle early, might wanna wait about 5 days then you'll be about 12dpo & that is usually when most women on here start to get BFP's when they are pg!!! Unless you just wait till your cycles late. . . . . .lol FXed for your BFP hun & hope to see good news in an update soon!
BrittAcosta
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:48 PM

thanks everyone! I really do appreciate it a lot, I hope! i will keep everyone updated. I will have to just be patient and wait. 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM

It can take an average of 4 to 8 weeks to get your first AF after a miscarriage.  So there isn't really a way to tell if you have ovulated or not.  I guess if you never get an AF after 8 weeks out from your miscarriage then I would test and see if your pregnant.  But since you didn't wait for your first AF there really isn't a sure time to know when to test it's more of a wait and see for awhile and then test.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 6, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, yea, that's probably a bit early.  Best of luck hun, keep us posted :) 

Diane1223
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I was told to wait 3 cycles. Wow...I would have loved to try when I stopped bleeding. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon :)
renault
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Miscarried @ 7wks! Trying 2conceive!But I'm patient,don't stress, let God do his will & goodluck 2u all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:37 PM

((hugs)) i'm sorry for your loss hun.  I agree with the other ladies it probably is still to early to test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN