Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Had a miscarriage, June 09 2013 and I bleed for about a week. My husband and I ttc right after bleeding stopped. Today is the fourth when is the best time to take a pregnancy test? I  took one today and it was negative and pretty sad about it :(. Doctor told we could try rigth away when the incident happened. Did I take the test to early? I started ovulating June 28th I did take a digital ovulation test and it had a happy face. 

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Replies (11-12):
mdawn028
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:38 AM
I hope you are pregnant. I would wait a little longer. Use your first morning urine when you test. Hope you get your rainbow baby soon. Keep me posted. Hugs
Dawna

Quoting BrittAcosta:

Had a miscarriage, June 09 2013 and I bleed for about a week. My husband and I ttc right after bleeding stopped. Today is the fourth when is the best time to take a pregnancy test? I  took one today and it was negative and pretty sad about it :(. Doctor told we could try rigth away when the incident happened. Did I take the test to early? I started ovulating June 28th I did take a digital ovulation test and it had a happy face. 

mdawn028
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. Hugs . Hope you get your rainbow baby soon. Hugs
Dawna

Quoting BrittAcosta:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)