Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

help

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone.! I wanted to know if anyone had trouble getting their 2nd period I had a missed miscarriage at 14 weeks I delivered on April 18 got my first period may 24th its july had not have a period yet I really want to try again but afraid I migjht not get a period agai n iam 39
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I'm sorry my second periods have been normal. Here is a bump

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Im sorry, my second period usually was normal after all of my losses.  Have you tried a HPT?  Maybe its a case of a longer cycle, later ovulation...?  Hoping things return to normal (or better than normal) so you can work on your rainbow!

mdawn028
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Have you discussed it with your doctor? My period eventually went back to normal after my mc. You may want to discuss it with your doctor. I hope that everything goes good for you. Hugs
Dawna
P.s. don't lose hope.

Quoting simky74:

Hello everyone.! I wanted to know if anyone had trouble getting their 2nd period I had a missed miscarriage at 14 weeks I delivered on April 18 got my first period may 24th its july had not have a period yet I really want to try again but afraid I migjht not get a period agai n iam 39

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I lost my baby in March 2013--I was 19 weeks but the baby had died at 14 weeks....I got my first period at 6 weeks postpartum....but my 2nd was a week late. It showed for four days & was very clotty & made me think I could have had a chemical because even though we were preventing we had an "oops"....in June--my period was again late, only by 4 days & it was super light....we will see what July does! 

Have you taken any tests? I have heard that periods can be wonky after a loss....that is it normal to have some craziness....I'd take a test....& maybe go to your OB.....

simky74
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Went to the ob she put me on progesterone pills to start my cycle . Thank u for all u guys replies keep me in ur prayes
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM
I'm glad you went to the doctor, keep us posted in what happens.

Quoting simky74:

Went to the ob she put me on progesterone pills to start my cycle . Thank u for all u guys replies keep me in ur prayes
simky74
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Mobile Photo

simky74
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:23 PM
My youngest
simky74
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Mobile Photo

mdawn028
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I'm glad you saw your doctor. Hope AF gets back to normal for you soon. Your daughter is beautiful. Hugs
Dawna

Quoting simky74:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)