Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? July 12

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:44 AM
  • 47 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:45 AM
I don't sleep anymore but I'm good.

Im not teaching today! Going to my grandparents with the boys today! Swimming and playing with all of the farm animals! It's going to be a great day :-) I love that my boys get to know their great grandparents!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Have a fun day! Sorry about the sleep, but yeahhhh! For not working!

Quoting echupko:

Im not teaching today! Going to my grandparents with the boys today! Swimming and playing with all of the farm animals! It's going to be a great day :-) I love that my boys get to know their great grandparents!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Yesterday I had an anxiety filled day, it felt like my blood pressure must have been high, because my head hurt too. Today is better than yesterday, but my chest hurts...how i wish I could go back in time.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Awesome!

Quoting echupko:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Today is my anxiety day. Husband's family is in town this afternoon which is always super super stressful and never calm and relaxing. They will be here thru Sunday. That and I'm currently pregnant with our rainbow at 10 1/2 weeks now and the past few days I haven't been sick. Which normally I wouldn't think twice about, but when we lost our last baby I hadn't been sick for a week or so and thought that I was just getting over morning sickness or whatever. So, trying to not overthink this and drive myself crazy. It's just adding to the anxiety though.  It's also been storming like crazy on and off here. So much that I'm starting to feel like I'm in an episode of storm chasers almost every day! I've heard we've already had a record amount of rain here for July and it is only the 12th!

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I'm sorry. I hope you have a more relaxing day today.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Yesterday I had an anxiety filled day, it felt like my blood pressure must have been high, because my head hurt too. Today is better than yesterday, but my chest hurts...how i wish I could go back in time.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Thanks, me too. I hate not being able to control my own feelings.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Were you ever able to talk to husband about how you felt? I knew that was tricky with company and everything?

PS- I can't control anything. Lol. :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:15 AM
(((Hugs))). Hang in there Mama! You can do this.

Do you think it's possible, being busy, and stress, could be overriding the nausea? Idk, that happens to me, like whatever the mat acute issue is, overrides everything else....then when they go home, and you relax, you will be vomiting?

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Today is my anxiety day. Husband's family is in town this afternoon which is always super super stressful and never calm and relaxing. They will be here thru Sunday. That and I'm currently pregnant with our rainbow at 10 1/2 weeks now and the past few days I haven't been sick. Which normally I wouldn't think twice about, but when we lost our last baby I hadn't been sick for a week or so and thought that I was just getting over morning sickness or whatever. So, trying to not overthink this and drive myself crazy. It's just adding to the anxiety though.  It's also been storming like crazy on and off here. So much that I'm starting to feel like I'm in an episode of storm chasers almost every day! I've heard we've already had a record amount of rain here for July and it is only the 12th!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:16 AM
We haven't, but I have avoided him, so for now, I'm ok there ;)

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Were you ever able to talk to husband about how you felt? I knew that was tricky with company and everything?

PS- I can't control anything. Lol. :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)