Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Replies (41-47):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Yay for flowers!!! Boo for the insurance!

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Add on to today:

1. My flowers I planted are starting to bloom! I have no idea what all is in the butterfly mix I used, but I know the Marigolds are up too!

2. I hate my insurance company. I'm still waiting for a respons on the claim I am disputing. Background- before my colonoscopy, I called to see what we would be responsible for paying, and was told everything would be covered. Well, apparently the anestesia wasn't covered, but I'm disputing it because the rep I spoke with said I was. After the claim was posted and "completed" I contacted the insurance company (via online) and was told it would take 30 days for the claim to be reviewed. 35ish days later, the claim hadn't been reviewed/reprocessed, and I called again. I was then informed it would take 30-45 days. Thus on the 48ish day later (13 days from previous call), I was informed that it was sent to the wrong place for being reviewed, and that it would take 3-5 buisness days to be reviwed. Today was day 6, and it still hasn't been resolved, and they are saying to give them until Tuesday. The poor provider has been informed that the claim is under review (twice) and they have the reference number I was given on my 3rd contact post proceedure. Not happy with them, but its the only insurance that DH's job provides, and paying for insurance on our own must be crazy $$$

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Quoting echupko:

I'm sorry :-( praying today is a better day

Quoting Angela4boys:

Yesterday I had an anxiety filled day, it felt like my blood pressure must have been high, because my head hurt too. Today is better than yesterday, but my chest hurts...how i wish I could go back in time.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Oh no!! The new dog we got a few months ago was a runner too. The kids couldn't open the door without it darting between their legs and taking off! And he would run from us from we tried to catch him! It's too hot to be chasing dogs this pregnant!!!!!!! After about the 10th time he ran away he didbt come back! The kids were upset for a while but we found out he is living at the dairy farm a few miles from us! He can run there so he is happy! I didn't like the dog anyway b/c he should JUMP onto my kitchen counters and eat food straight out of a pot of the stove that was cooking!!!!! That's NOT ok! And he would dig under the fence and run away if I scolded him! I think the lady we adopted him from was very dishonest about the kind of dog he was...

Anyway that reply got long! Lol my point was I totally understand your frustrations over the dog!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Damn dog, damn hormones, damn crazy me and my crazy damn problems accepting new animals. I broke down bawling yesterday cause I want my damn dog back that I had to put to sleep...I feel guilty and know I made a bad choice and should have fought harder to keep him. Now I have this new dog and...honestly I am not a dog person, and I certainly not a little dog person. I know the kids want to keep her and I thought I did too, but I think I am more a sucker for a mistreated animal and just want to save them (though I don't actually want to keep them). I'm annoyed because the dog runs off every time I take her outside, and I just assumed the teenagers would be helpful but they ummmm were raised differently (they think the dog should pee on puppy pads inside! Inside my clean, twice bleached, new house!) And the kids freak out when I take her outside to pee and come back inside for my boots when her ass runs off, "oh my gosh where is she?" "What if she gets lost?" "What if she gets hit by a car?" I want to scream!! I want to scream "then you take her out!" The only accident she has had in the house is when the kids were watching her for 3 seconds while I went pee! Who cleaned it up, you might ask? Me, Mrs Twice Bleached. I don't know what to do. I just want my 100 pound beast back, the beast who just laid there and shed all over my floor, went out to pee and then stood there waiting to be let back inside.... I'm too fat to run after this rat dog.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!!!

Quoting gcecelie:

This morning the DH and I just got back from a much needed vaca. I finally feel like I got a break since everything happened!

I feel greatful and blessed :-)

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Hope You had a great time!!!

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

Date Night. I booked us a parents night out so DH & I could have a few hours as a couple. We haven't had a date night since we saw the Star Trek movie in June...so it's about time!! :) 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Yes! My family all wants a dog. And we haven't had one since 2006, since we had to put ours down because of age. I said when Ava is potty trained...they can't understand....they are gonna take care of it...uh yea, right.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Damn dog, damn hormones, damn crazy me and my crazy damn problems accepting new animals. I broke down bawling yesterday cause I want my damn dog back that I had to put to sleep...I feel guilty and know I made a bad choice and should have fought harder to keep him. Now I have this new dog and...honestly I am not a dog person, and I certainly not a little dog person. I know the kids want to keep her and I thought I did too, but I think I am more a sucker for a mistreated animal and just want to save them (though I don't actually want to keep them). I'm annoyed because the dog runs off every time I take her outside, and I just assumed the teenagers would be helpful but they ummmm were raised differently (they think the dog should pee on puppy pads inside! Inside my clean, twice bleached, new house!) And the kids freak out when I take her outside to pee and come back inside for my boots when her ass runs off, "oh my gosh where is she?" "What if she gets lost?" "What if she gets hit by a car?" I want to scream!! I want to scream "then you take her out!" The only accident she has had in the house is when the kids were watching her for 3 seconds while I went pee! Who cleaned it up, you might ask? Me, Mrs Twice Bleached. I don't know what to do. I just want my 100 pound beast back, the beast who just laid there and shed all over my floor, went out to pee and then stood there waiting to be let back inside.... I'm too fat to run after this rat dog.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!

Quoting gcecelie:

This morning the DH and I just got back from a much needed vaca. I finally feel like I got a break since everything happened!

I feel greatful and blessed :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN