Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Another month and here AF is again!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:08 PM
  • 10 Replies
Well another month started today. Oh how my dh and I was so hoping this would be the month I would have got pregnant. No such success. Such a let down not to mention moodiness and cramps so great.Hopefully we'll get pregnant soon just so discouraging when month after month no pregnancy yet. I so thought that after my mc that I would get pregnant easily. Like my gynecologist said I guess that goes to show you doctors don't know everything. Sad thing is I feel like I let my dh and myself down our love life is great. Love to hear from all of you. Hugs
Dawna p.s. I so loathe AF when it comes.
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

((hugs)) I am sorry hun.  I just responded to your other post but I said I would talk to your doctor because most doctors will star to do test if you have been ttc for a year or longer and have not gotten pregnant just to see if there is something going on that is keeping you from getting pregnant.

mdawn028
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Thank you sweety. I think maybe if I quit focusing on getting pregnant again maybe it will happen again. I'm going to keep trying naturally I may just be stressing on the issue of ttc and that would or could be hindering instead of helping. Thank you for the advice. Hugs
Dawna

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

((hugs)) I am sorry hun.  I just responded to your other post but I said I would talk to your doctor because most doctors will star to do test if you have been ttc for a year or longer and have not gotten pregnant just to see if there is something going on that is keeping you from getting pregnant.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:22 PM

That could be it as well.  I know a lot of times it will happen when you aren't even trying and when you aren't stressing over it. Good luck hun and I hope you get your rainbow baby very soon  ((hugs))

Quoting mdawn028:

Thank you sweety. I think maybe if I quit focusing on getting pregnant again maybe it will happen again. I'm going to keep trying naturally I may just be stressing on the issue of ttc and that would or could be hindering instead of helping. Thank you for the advice. Hugs
Dawna

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

mdawn028
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Thank you.Hugs
Dawna

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

That could be it as well.  I know a lot of times it will happen when you aren't even trying and when you aren't stressing over it. Good luck hun and I hope you get your rainbow baby very soon  ((hugs))

Quoting mdawn028:

Dawna

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
(((Hugs))). You're doing all you can Hun, you didn't let anyone down. Hang in there Hun.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*  I'm sorry.  TTC again is another emotional roller coaster as well and it isn't fun. 

Irene1923
by Tina on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry AF showed up...it is defintely frustrating. But you didn't let anyone down. TTC is not always an easy road. *Hugs* I hope you get your rainbow soon.
mdawn028
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Thank you. Hugs
Dawna

Quoting Angela4boys:

(((Hugs))). You're doing all you can Hun, you didn't let anyone down. Hang in there Hun.

mdawn028
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Yes it is an emotional roller coaster very much you are right. Thank you for your support. Hugs
Dawna

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs*  I'm sorry.  TTC again is another emotional roller coaster as well and it isn't fun. 

mdawn028
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Thank you for being so understanding I hope I get my rainbow baby soon too. Hugs
Dawna

Quoting Irene1923:

I am sorry AF showed up...it is defintely frustrating. But you didn't let anyone down. TTC is not always an easy road. *Hugs* I hope you get your rainbow soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)