Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Alone during MISCARRY :,(

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:41 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
i miscarriage on July 9 2013. exactly 7:34pm.
what kills me inside i had to go thru the whole experience alone. i barely sleep now after i came out the hospital which was two hours before when my baby came out. This is my first pregnancy I was 13 weeks. May i have some advice to sleep at night, also as well how to tell my wonderful boyfriend. hes away for awhile , he has been worried about me lately, its really hard to explain how im going to help him, please and thank you all moms, hope i can talk to some one. i need support.
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I am so sorry Hun, losing a baby is a pain like no other.  There is really no easy way to tell your boyfriend, you've just gotta cut to the chase.  I had to tell my husband while I was driving, between the Dr. office and the hospital. 

Over time, the sleep will get easier, I know I too spent a lot of time laying awake and crying.  It was my "safe" time I guess, since I don't like grieving in front of people.  If you feel like it's affecting your quality of life, the lack of sleep, or grieving, don't hesitate to go to your doctor, they might be able to point you in the direction of either councilling, or even meds to get you through the rough patch.  It's not a sign of weakness, you've just gotta do what you've gotta do to get over the hump. 

(((hugs)))

gmoen1977
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Sorry for the loss.  you have to be bunt with the boyfriend and let him know.  Dont expect a specific reaction.  men don't react the same.  and I honestly havent reacted the same as many other women with early miscarraiges.  Mine was at 9.3 wks fetal sac was 6.2. I morned for two days before and the morning i expelled the fetal sac and clots.  Hit me two days later when my tummy was gone.  since then I can't explain it but I am at peace with the loss.  I still think about the baby here and there but I amso think about my father who I lost 9 months before the baby.  that the baby is with his grandpa.

mdawn028
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:46 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss hon. Have you tried chamomile tea? It is safe and supposed to help you sleep. If you need to talk I'm here for you. Hugs
Dawna

Quoting cottonball13:

i miscarriage on July 9 2013. exactly 7:34pm.

what kills me inside i had to go thru the whole experience alone. i barely sleep now after i came out the hospital which was two hours before when my baby came out. This is my first pregnancy I was 13 weeks. May i have some advice to sleep at night, also as well how to tell my wonderful boyfriend. hes away for awhile , he has been worried about me lately, its really hard to explain how im going to help him, please and thank you all moms, hope i can talk to some one. i need support.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM

*hugs*  I'm sorry for your loss.  I would talk to your doctor about your sleep issues and maybe he can give something to help you.

Diane1223
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:59 PM
I am so sorry for your loss
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Very sorry :( it will probably take time to sleep well. I would play games on my kindle, read or watch a show that wouldnt have anything baby related until i was so tired and woukdnt be able to think so much
cottonball13
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I thank you all you beautiful mamis!!! :) God bless your families and take care!!! hugs!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)