Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? July 14

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:55 AM
  • 15 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Wonderful, looks like no rain today, we're already packed up and ready to head to the lake :) 

Irene1923
by Tina on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Sounds fun...hope you guys have a great time!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Wonderful, looks like no rain today, we're already packed up and ready to head to the lake :) 

Samantha1114
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Hope you have a nice time!

Quoting Angela4boys:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Yay!  Hope you can enjoy the nice day.

Quoting Angela4boys:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Battling insomnia isn't fun.  But at least I slept in a bit today.  Got some stuff cleaned and finally fullfilled my promise to DS2 about making cookies today.  Now hopefully I will go to bed before midnight tonight.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:56 PM
The rat dog is gone!! It was driving me crazy so DH called all the family/ neighbors and it belongs to his cousin who is out of town. I feel so relieved!

Oh and we got our new car! A 2013 Chevy Traverse! Now we can all go places together.

Other than that, I'm doing good. I wish I could sleep, and I'm super sore all the time and it makes me worry that something is wrong... But I'm good
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Awesome!

Quoting Angela4boys:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay for a little sleep!!!! I don't sleep well either! Can't turn my mind off and I pee too much!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Battling insomnia isn't fun.  But at least I slept in a bit today.  Got some stuff cleaned and finally fullfilled my promise to DS2 about making cookies today.  Now hopefully I will go to bed before midnight tonight.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Yay the dog is gone and yay for a new vehicle!!!!!!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

The rat dog is gone!! It was driving me crazy so DH called all the family/ neighbors and it belongs to his cousin who is out of town. I feel so relieved!

Oh and we got our new car! A 2013 Chevy Traverse! Now we can all go places together.

Other than that, I'm doing good. I wish I could sleep, and I'm super sore all the time and it makes me worry that something is wrong... But I'm good
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Yea!  and YEAH!!!!  I'm glad doggie is gone, and glad for the new car!!  Great stuff!  I hope you get some rest soon.  I think at this point, if you were comfortable and sleeping well it would be strange, haha...the end of pregnancy is a real treat ;)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)