Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A sign...

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:24 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
I literally saw a sign on my drive home. I was slightly cranky because of dealing with other people's pointless drama and the doctor I work for thinks he is God himself. But as I pulled off the freeway exit there was a church that said on their sign "miracles happen". I'm not sure if things happen for a reason or not but I do have hope that one day I will have that miracle.... one way or another
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Angela4boys
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Amen to that!  Miracles do happen.  I hope you get your miracle soon (((Hugs)))

dj_kern
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Miracles do happen all the time.  At church this past Sunday several of our church members said they could see a glow to me, and well seeing how i was only 7dpo, maybe they are seeing something i don't know about yet.  God sends messages and miracles all the time.  We will get our rainbow babies when God is ready for us to have them.

mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:17 PM
I hope you get your rainbow baby hon. hugs
Dawna

Quoting BRE2012:

I literally saw a sign on my drive home. I was slightly cranky because of dealing with other people's pointless drama and the doctor I work for thinks he is God himself. But as I pulled off the freeway exit there was a church that said on their sign "miracles happen". I'm not sure if things happen for a reason or not but I do have hope that one day I will have that miracle.... one way or another

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Thinking of you..hoping your miracle comes soon
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I like signs like that.  Makes me feel good inside everytime I see something similar.

snakesNsnails
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Miracles do happen. You WILL get your miracle. Do not give up hope!! : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)