Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moment of truth UPDATE

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:46 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
Well, I just couldn't wait until Monday to see the little bean. For you ladies who don't know, I was in the ER a week ago today because of severe right pain in my groin area. doc to me go in to rule out ectopic, but being only 4w3d it was too early to see anything. They sent me home with pain meds thinking it was just a cyst they saw on my right ovary. Well the pain meds are gone and the pain is worse and spreading, so I called in sick to work and scheduled an ultrasound at 1pm today. I will find out where my little baby is. Please keep me in your prayers and prayer this is just a big ol cyst and not my dear baby in my tube. Praying I see the baby in the uterus today. If that's where it is, I'll take the pain like a champ and no more complaining out of me.

Yolk sac was seen in the UTERUS! Measuring at around 5w (I thought I was around 5w3d). No embryo seen yet but she said those usually don't show up until around 6w. So this is good news right?!? Lol praise The Lord!
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JennSchoeffel
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Praying for good news.

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Praying for you, and your lil bean.

dj_kern
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Praying for a good outcome and good news that baby is where it is suppose to be. 

Cal2006
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Praying for you! Please keep us posted!

Angela4boys
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Praying!
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:48 PM

YAYY!!!!

mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:37 PM
I'm so happy for you hon keep me posted. Hugs
Dawna

Quoting Emma.seabourn:

Well, I just couldn't wait until Monday to see the little bean. For you ladies who don't know, I was in the ER a week ago today because of severe right pain in my groin area. doc to me go in to rule out ectopic, but being only 4w3d it was too early to see anything. They sent me home with pain meds thinking it was just a cyst they saw on my right ovary. Well the pain meds are gone and the pain is worse and spreading, so I called in sick to work and scheduled an ultrasound at 1pm today. I will find out where my little baby is. Please keep me in your prayers and prayer this is just a big ol cyst and not my dear baby in my tube. Praying I see the baby in the uterus today. If that's where it is, I'll take the pain like a champ and no more complaining out of me.

Yolk sac was seen in the UTERUS! Measuring at around 5w (I thought I was around 5w3d). No embryo seen yet but she said those usually don't show up until around 6w. So this is good news right?!? Lol praise The Lord!

dj_kern
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:38 PM

So glad you got some good news.  Now rest up.

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Congrats and praying for continued good news
Angela4boys
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this

YEAH!!!!  Thank the Lord it's not in the tube :)  I'm sorry you are going through so much pain, but at least everything is where it's supposed to be.  Keep us updated :)  woohoo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)