Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy......

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:54 PM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this

As many of you know i have experienced 2 mc.  I know few compared to what some of us gals have gone through and not as bad as what some of us have had to experience as well.  Anyways.  So my first mc i had a really really really hard time from the moment i found out i lost that little one to the due date of it. Then 2 days later i found out i was pregnant again.  I was so happy, Thanked God every morning for this beautiful child i was carrying.  This one two i lost unexpectidly (sp), and found out at the us to see something.  Heart wrenching for a week or two.  But t has been 2.5 months and i'm handling myself so much better.  I don't burst into tears like i did with my first.  I pray that God continues to work in me and be there for me (not that he hasn't been).  Anyways we went on vacation to Disney World from July 4th to July 11th and i was O'ing in there so i'm happy Hubby and i made a little something of our own, we will find out in about a week when AF is due.  Vacation was nice and relaxing and we didn't over due it, of course we were out late but only got up early once, other then that we chilled and went with it.  My hubby didn't do as much work as i thought he would and i was so happy with him, he finally decided if he gets in trouble when he gets back  oh well, he is on vacation and he told people before he left.  Yesterday at church,our service was a lot different then normal. Usually we have worship, sermon and then pray for those who need prayer. well it didn't go that way.  We started worship and then we continue to worship and moved right in for praying for our congregation who needed prayer.  My hubby went up to pray for them and stand in the gap for healing and whatever else that person might have needed.  Then at the end our pastors dad (who used to be a pastor himself), told us that he wanted to pray for us and that he saw a "Glow on my face", is he getting something that i'm not aware of yet, or is it just that i had just gotten back from vacation, but most of those people have seen me be happy so this was just different and a lot of them saw the "Glow".  hmmmmmmmmm makes me wonder. 

After church my hubby and i were driving home and my older sister calls.  She has 2 kids already, Jacob who is 2 years and a few months, Hannah who just turned a year old on july 1st.  She told me she was pregnant again.  And instead of getting down about why isn't it me, i am so happy for her and her hubby. 

So in all my live has been pretty good. Oh and my in-laws and i have patched up some rough spots in our relationship and they are down visiting us until tomorrow.  Tomorrow they will be taking both the boys up to Oregon with them for a visit.  Live is looking up for me.  I can't be much happier then i am right now, i know that when the time is right to have a baby it will happen, i have been prego 2 times since the reversal, have gotten then changed that need to be changed to hopefully sustain a healthy pregnancy now to just catch the egg when my hubby isn't in China. 

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Angela4boys
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds divine :) praying for you!
bricarter89
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I found your post! You will always be blessed & GOD is continuing those blessings into the future!!! I told you your chart is looking good & your church may see what you can't right now!. . . . *Hint Hint* I hope & pray you are pregnant again & with a wonderful rainbow baby(s)!!!lol :) You are very lucky with the family you have & really can't wait to see those BFP's of yours!
mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope you get pregnant soon hon sorry for your losses. Hope you get a sticky bean hon. hugs
Dawna

Quoting dj_kern:

As many of you know i have experienced 2 mc.  I know few compared to what some of us gals have gone through and not as bad as what some of us have had to experience as well.  Anyways.  So my first mc i had a really really really hard time from the moment i found out i lost that little one to the due date of it. Then 2 days later i found out i was pregnant again.  I was so happy, Thanked God every morning for this beautiful child i was carrying.  This one two i lost unexpectidly (sp), and found out at the us to see something.  Heart wrenching for a week or two.  But t has been 2.5 months and i'm handling myself so much better.  I don't burst into tears like i did with my first.  I pray that God continues to work in me and be there for me (not that he hasn't been).  Anyways we went on vacation to Disney World from July 4th to July 11th and i was O'ing in there so i'm happy Hubby and i made a little something of our own, we will find out in about a week when AF is due.  Vacation was nice and relaxing and we didn't over due it, of course we were out late but only got up early once, other then that we chilled and went with it.  My hubby didn't do as much work as i thought he would and i was so happy with him, he finally decided if he gets in trouble when he gets back  oh well, he is on vacation and he told people before he left.  Yesterday at church,our service was a lot different then normal. Usually we have worship, sermon and then pray for those who need prayer. well it didn't go that way.  We started worship and then we continue to worship and moved right in for praying for our congregation who needed prayer.  My hubby went up to pray for them and stand in the gap for healing and whatever else that person might have needed.  Then at the end our pastors dad (who used to be a pastor himself), told us that he wanted to pray for us and that he saw a "Glow on my face", is he getting something that i'm not aware of yet, or is it just that i had just gotten back from vacation, but most of those people have seen me be happy so this was just different and a lot of them saw the "Glow".  hmmmmmmmmm makes me wonder. 

After church my hubby and i were driving home and my older sister calls.  She has 2 kids already, Jacob who is 2 years and a few months, Hannah who just turned a year old on july 1st.  She told me she was pregnant again.  And instead of getting down about why isn't it me, i am so happy for her and her hubby. 

So in all my live has been pretty good. Oh and my in-laws and i have patched up some rough spots in our relationship and they are down visiting us until tomorrow.  Tomorrow they will be taking both the boys up to Oregon with them for a visit.  Live is looking up for me.  I can't be much happier then i am right now, i know that when the time is right to have a baby it will happen, i have been prego 2 times since the reversal, have gotten then changed that need to be changed to hopefully sustain a healthy pregnancy now to just catch the egg when my hubby isn't in China. 

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Thinking of you
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I'm glad everything is going well.  And hoping your AF doesn't show and you get a BFP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)