Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't get it.

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:46 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

So I have had several miscarriages the most recent was in March. I went through my grief and I have not thought about it in awhile until recently... Now it seems like everywhere I look everyone is pregnant and it is just making me angry,I know that it's normal but I have never felt this way after my miscarriages and I am driving myself crazy. I don't know what to do...Just let it pass? I'm never rude or anything mind you it's more an internal response,like my stomach drops. I hope someone else has been through this because I feel like a loon.

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommytoaangel
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Ur no loon i felt like this after my boys passed away an my neighber was still prego with her dd an she is now almost 36wks along hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:53 PM
I'm sorry for your losses hon. I'm happy for my friends that are pregnant it would just be nice if it was finallu me again.I lost my baby at 8 weeks.July 28,2012. March 5,2013 my baby would have been due.I hope this month or next month I will.be pregnant soon.You may still be grieving your loss hon.hugs
Dawna

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

So I have had several miscarriages the most recent was in March. I went through my grief and I have not thought about it in awhile until recently... Now it seems like everywhere I look everyone is pregnant and it is just making me angry,I know that it's normal but I have never felt this way after my miscarriages and I am driving myself crazy. I don't know what to do...Just let it pass? I'm never rude or anything mind you it's more an internal response,like my stomach drops. I hope someone else has been through this because I feel like a loon.

MamaBear2cubs
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Thanks ladies. I guess it could be me just grieving and going through the motions. It is just not something I expected to be feeling.

Bailee2b
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I had my m/c in March and I still feel that way...I would love some coping tips.  It makes me feel like a horrible person.

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Thinking of you
Angela4boys
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I think you probably need to talk about it more, so as not to internalize your feelings.  I am sorry you are going through this.  We're here if you need to talk to someone.  I don't know how I would have gotten through my losses without this group.

MamaBear2cubs
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:43 AM

It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one. 

Quoting Bailee2b:

I had my m/c in March and I still feel that way...I would love some coping tips.  It makes me feel like a horrible person.

Cal2006
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Most of us have been there. I don't have an answer for you. I feel the same way.

dj_kern
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM

With my first mc i was like this for a very long time, and that was in August of 12 that i lost the first one.  With my most recent one i seem to handle it better. 

We all handle things differently and i think each loss is different. 

So sorry you had to endure this and i pray that you have peace.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:49 PM

*hugs*  Sometimes grief just sneaks up on you at any time.  It should pass in time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)