Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

OT: Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:59 AM
  • 10 Replies

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

My father in law had surgery this week, so he's suppose to get out either today or tomorrow so we will make a point of going to visit him at home this weekend.

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:04 AM

We are planning on going to a toddler's tango (for the first time with DD). I hope that she has fun, and it will be nice to meet up with some of my friends too. Also tomorrow, we will be going to my hubby's Great Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary party. I'm not sure exactly when they got married- but 50 yrs is a long time!

Sunday- church and then who knows.

I can't believe that next weekend that my dd will be 2!

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:54 PM
I have an Usborne Books Party on Saturday, then family dinner. Sunday I have a booth at a big event and I really really hope it goes wonderful! I am pretty excited!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 19, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Good luck!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

I have an Usborne Books Party on Saturday, then family dinner. Sunday I have a booth at a big event and I really really hope it goes wonderful! I am pretty excited!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 19, 2013 at 11:03 PM
No plans really. Hubby is working at least part of the day tomorrow, and we are expecting rain Sunday I believe.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it goes great. I've been meaning to look at those online and I just haven't had the chance!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Thanks! I am pretty excited and have been having a lot of fun with it! I am in love with these books and activities..I think it might be a little obsession..lol

I am having a Facebook party right now if you want to check them out. https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/485510158185566/

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it goes great. I've been meaning to look at those online and I just haven't had the chance!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Thanks!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Good luck!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Enjoy!
Quoting Angela4boys:

No plans really. Hubby is working at least part of the day tomorrow, and we are expecting rain Sunday I believe.
TheJs
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:44 PM
we are grilling out tonight for my hubby's birthday!
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I will be looking at that later tonight. I like those books! I bought a few when DS was little. A vendor was set up at a homeschool convention. 2 years later he still likes them.

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Thanks! I am pretty excited and have been having a lot of fun with it! I am in love with these books and activities..I think it might be a little obsession..lol

I am having a Facebook party right now if you want to check them out. https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/485510158185566/

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN