Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? July 22

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 7:45 AM
  • 55 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 22, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Horrible and want to cry :'( went to bed around 1 am and been up since 4:30 am so uncomfortable and couldn't go back to sleep even though I'm exhausted. Got to the point for the first time this pregnancy where I felt like I was done. Just had a really rough night and probably going to be a long rough day too cause I can't rest need to take care of my boys.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 22, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Typical busy Monday plus I added an eye exam for my oldest to the day! Lol

The next few weeks are going to be busy. One of the other instructors at my gym is having surgery this morning and I'm the only only who can cover her classes! So I will be teaching A LOT. If anything changes with my pregnancy, I really don't know what the gym is you going to do!!!!! I think my coworker picked a bad time to get boobs!!!!

Anyway hopefully I stay doing great b/c the extra money will be nice!
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 22, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Oh no! I'm sorry. Not too much longer! Hope you get to rest today! Hugs

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Horrible and want to cry :'( went to bed around 1 am and been up since 4:30 am so uncomfortable and couldn't go back to sleep even though I'm exhausted. Got to the point for the first time this pregnancy where I felt like I was done. Just had a really rough night and probably going to be a long rough day too cause I can't rest need to take care of my boys.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 22, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Thanks. My 3 yr old just got up so I really hope I can convince him to take an early nap today so maybe I can too :)

Quoting echupko:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
That would be great!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Thanks. My 3 yr old just got up so I really hope I can convince him to take an early nap today so maybe I can too :)

Quoting echupko:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Geez Elizabeth, you are JUST having a baby... maybe a little compassion for the girl's new double Ds would be nice. JK she coulda planned better! Try to take it easy!!
Quoting echupko:

Typical busy Monday plus I added an eye exam for my oldest to the day! Lol

The next few weeks are going to be busy. One of the other instructors at my gym is having surgery this morning and I'm the only only who can cover her classes! So I will be teaching A LOT. If anything changes with my pregnancy, I really don't know what the gym is you going to do!!!!! I think my coworker picked a bad time to get boobs!!!!

Anyway hopefully I stay doing great b/c the extra money will be nice!
Iluvmyshortcake
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Glad to be home vacation!! I missed my man and his son but it was a much needed vacation. I feel more relaxed and calm should of done this sooner!!
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I've hit "the end" too...  I was hanging over the toilet with my new (again) morning sickness telling DH that I was sorry but I don't want to be pregnant any more.  Most of it is the stress of just wanting it to be over so I can see everything is ok, I worry constantly now.  Hang in there and try to get a nap today.  I found I sleep much better in the day time anyway.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Can ya'll believe I am up this early???  Hi-ho Hi-ho its off to the doctor I go! 

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:31 AM

The heat has broke (again) and we have enjoyable weather once more!!

I'm still fighting with the ants. I had sprayed half of the combined room, and then last night I sprayed the entire parimiter of the kitchen/dining room before going to bed. I had tried using our Orange scented Clorox wipes- didn't work. I'm wondering if my hubby still has the spray we used for the sow bugs when we removed the mulch to put down stone in our flower beds. This morning I had found 1 ant, but it could have been one that I had put in the trash yesterday (failed smoosh attempt) that was trying to find a safe trail home- it got smooshed again. The ants had found another way into the rooms.

Had a nice weekend other than that. On Saturday a friend invited us to "Toddler Tango" and it was fun. DD was shy at first and then warmed up. I did most of the playing with the musical instruments, and then she finally got the hang of it. I'm thinking we need to do it again!
Afterwards, we went my friends house and had lunch there with her family. DD got to play with my friends lil girl (my dd is 9 month older). I think they had fun, friends lil girl was "chasing" my dd as best she could- she doesn't walk yet.
Later in the day, we went to my hubby's Great Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary party (their real anni is in April). Lots of good food. DD found the swing set, and we've discovered that she can power the "2 child glider" all by herself - even at a standstill!

Yesterday we went swimming at my in-laws. It was nice to be able to "swim". DD eventually made it into the pool, took some time but she eventually allowed me to pick her up and bring her into the pool to carry her. Silly girl tried to drink the pool water- eww! At one point it looked like she wanted to try and "swim" to her uncle.

Crunch is on- need to "find" a gift for dd, look at and order her cake, determine what day we are going to celebrate her b-day. I can't believe she is going to be 2!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN