Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Weird

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 6:43 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok ladies i may very well be paranoid....... But this is my concern. My period is 2 days late. I started this morning or atleast thought I did and i haven't had any pain like I normally do ( my cramps are absolutely painful) and it brown its not red at all like it normally is my cycle has been coming sooner each month bc I have been out of wack since my miscarriage but this time it was 2 days late. Is this normal???? I have never had brown discharge until the last day or so.
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bonitalilmama
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, your third person talking about brown discharge, I'm one of them, I heard it a big chance it can be IB

NotMyself
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Im sorry if I sound retarded im new to the lingo. What is IB lol
bonitalilmama

I was also told by another friend that it could be old blood or something wrong with my cervix, talk about being supportive eye rolling

bonitalilmama

Implantation bleeding

Quoting NotMyself:

Im sorry if I sound retarded im new to the lingo. What is IB lol

NotMyself
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Is it possible that just be the start of my period?
mdawn028
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Sounds like implantation bleeding,old blood, or AF known as aunt flo or your monthly in other words. I'm not sure hon if it is AF you'll definitely eventually find out. Sorry for your loss hugs.
Dawna

Quoting NotMyself:

Ok ladies i may very well be paranoid....... But this is my concern. My period is 2 days late. I started this morning or atleast thought I did and i haven't had any pain like I normally do ( my cramps are absolutely painful) and it brown its not red at all like it normally is my cycle has been coming sooner each month bc I have been out of wack since my miscarriage but this time it was 2 days late. Is this normal???? I have never had brown discharge until the last day or so.

debbie303
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Brown blood, for me its usally old blood.. it took me probably 3 cycles before mine cameback to being normal again. Good luck getting answers
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:52 AM

My first few cycles were pretty wacky. I think the brownish discharge is normal, I had it in the beginning too.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 12:43 PM

many people's periods are messed up after a loss.  For me, brown blood is always the "start".  My doc said darker blood can be a thicker uterus lining that was "really stuck".  Hoping AF starts and goes back to normal soon

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:59 PM

M/C can really throw your cycle out of wack.  There were times mine was early and late and it frustrated me.  Even the bleeding was off at times too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)