Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IUI inquiry

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am very hopeful that I will get preg this month. It is the last chance I have before my EDD should have been. I was wondering, of anyone who has had an IUI, if they experienced bad constipation like cramping afterward. I am 4 dpIUI. When I woke up this morning I was in extreme pain on my left side mostly in my lower abdomen. Yesterday my lower abdomen was a little tender but I didn't think much of it. I was just going it was good sign.

Has anyone else ever had these symptoms?

Also, my breasts are killing me. However, they we're extremely tender last month after the clomid but I didn't use clomid this month.Any information would be very appreciated.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mdawn028
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:26 AM
I don't know hon never had it?Hope you get pregnant soon hon hope you are now or will be soon hugs. Keep me posted.
Dawna
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:30 AM
I never done IUI but wanted to wish you good luck!
Cal2006
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I'm sorry I've had three IUIs. Two of them successful, I don't remember any of those symptoms.  I think 4 days after the IUI would be soon for pregnancy symptoms...but not out of the realm of possibilites.

I used clomid before, and didn't have those symptoms either. But with my IUI's we used femera before, so.... not an exact match there.

Here is a bump, I know that I'm not the only one on here that has done IUI's before. :)

bump

momofcrazypants
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I haven't done IUIs but did work as an Andrologist preparing them for awhile. I've never heard of those symptoms before in conjuction with IUIs but it doesn't mean that it's not possible. Heck, anything is possible. 4dpIUI is too early to test but those symptoms sound like they could be early preg symptoms too. Keep us posted and good luck!

sparrow2013
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you so much for the advice. I really hope these are pregnancy symptoms but it is pretty early for that. Fingers crossed, I'll keep you updated.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)