Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? July 31

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:23 AM
  • 58 Replies
How are you feeking today? How can we support you?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Tired
mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Tired too..my knee always bugs me..but I have already been to the drs, xrays, mri..so frustrating that I think I will always have a problem.
Sandii77
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Feeling Lost and Hopeless

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:20 AM
hmmmm I chose to blame YOU for time flying by so fast- I love this post, but if it wasn't for this post I would have no clue what day it is. Can anyone else believe tmrw is AUGUST? School starts super early here, Aug 6th. We are done school uniform shopping for all 4 kids, and the youngest 2 have all the supplies on their lists. Does anyone else have to buy school supplies for the whole flipping school? 48 pencils? What 2nd grader uses 48 pencils? 8 glue sticks? I can make a whole scrapbook with 1!
Happy_Mcboobs
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM

our school has an order form for a "kit"--you buy it the year before & at orientation there is a big box sitting on my kids' desk that has everything they will need. best thing ever!! 

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

hmmmm I chose to blame YOU for time flying by so fast- I love this post, but if it wasn't for this post I would have no clue what day it is. Can anyone else believe tmrw is AUGUST? School starts super early here, Aug 6th. We are done school uniform shopping for all 4 kids, and the youngest 2 have all the supplies on their lists. Does anyone else have to buy school supplies for the whole flipping school? 48 pencils? What 2nd grader uses 48 pencils? 8 glue sticks? I can make a whole scrapbook with 1!

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Reality sinking in? I've got a long wait until August 23rd! I pushed back my appt by a week just to make sure of my dates....I really think I'm earlier than my LMP puts my due date. Sigh. I don't feel pregnant. I'm excited though. Things seem to be looking up maybe? Like moving....I can't wait to move! I guess for pregnancy sake, we should move before the baby's due date which would mean a Christmas break move! I don't know...so much to think about....I'm glad I have something else to keep my mind occupied now instead of testing, testing, testing just to keep letting reality sink in! 

Rico73
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Sad . My menstruation started and very painful.
funhappymom
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Quoting echupko:

Tired

Me too. I think Wednesdays are harder than Mondays and Fridays when it comes to being tired.

funhappymom
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Tired too..my knee always bugs me..but I have already been to the drs, xrays, mri..so frustrating that I think I will always have a problem.

That stinks :( I hope you get some relief.

funhappymom
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Quoting Sandii77:

Feeling Lost and Hopeless

(((HUGS)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)