Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

October Baby

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:23 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

In the past year we have had 2 miscarriages, with the most recent last week. Needless to say I have been an emotional wreck but my DH keeps encouraging me to pray and not give up hope! So I just got down and started praying asking God to give me hope and of course a healthy baby when I heard someone say October loud and clear! No one else was in the room so I am believing it was God answering my prayer! So I am believing for my October Rainbow Baby!!! Praying rainbow babies for everyone in the group!!  And hope!!! 

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Happy_Mcboobs
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I love hearing about signs like this! 

I had this voice tell me a name in June. It was a boys name & it means strength & given a new heart! It fits perfectly with my loss baby's name. And I got a positive last week on my angel's edd! I can't not hope that this is my rainbow hand selected by my angel! :) 

My angel was conceieved in October 2012 and we were waiting to try for another October conceive date but we winged it this month & now have a April baby growing! 

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Thinking of you!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:41 PM

That had to be chilling!  My mom has told me stories of getting answered prayers like that.  I think it is amazing and I so hope you get a October Rainbow baby :)

jlr258
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Wow! So exciting! Congrats!! That's pretty cool how you weren't even trying and got a positive on your angel's  edd. Here's to your April Rainbow Baby! 

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

I love hearing about signs like this! 

I had this voice tell me a name in June. It was a boys name & it means strength & given a new heart! It fits perfectly with my loss baby's name. And I got a positive last week on my angel's edd! I can't not hope that this is my rainbow hand selected by my angel! :) 

My angel was conceieved in October 2012 and we were waiting to try for another October conceive date but we winged it this month & now have a April baby growing! 

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:04 AM

((hugs)) you will be in my thoughts hun and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

Angela4boys
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Well, I'm glad you feel like you got the confirmation you need.  I know after having losses that it's hard to deal with emotions, and fears...I'm in the same boat over here.

momofcrazypants
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:38 AM

I will keep you in my thoughts! That sounds exciting!!

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Hugs I hope it is a sign for sure!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)