Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

August

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:26 PM
  • 25 Replies
Tomorrow is the first day of August. What do you have going on this next month?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Well lets see.  My oldest starts school.  We have what is called a Tug Fest on the Mississppi river that DH's parents host a party at their house for the parade and firworks from the Tug Fest and a big barbeque.  My rainbow is coming out on the 22nd in a c-section if he doesn't come sooner.  My mom is coming to see the new baby.  Hubby is off for 2 weeks for the baby.  And I sign up hopefully both my boys for soccer.  Yup think thats about it lol 

Irene1923
by Tina on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol...so a relaxing month then? It is so exciting knowing we are so close to meeting our rainbows. Hope the time flies by and you enjoy your mom's visit and time with the hubby.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Well lets see.  My oldest starts school.  We have what is called a Tug Fest on the Mississppi river that DH's parents host a party at their house for the parade and firworks from the Tug Fest and a big barbeque.  My rainbow is coming out on the 22nd in a c-section if he doesn't come sooner.  My mom is coming to see the new baby.  Hubby is off for 2 weeks for the baby.  And I sign up hopefully both my boys for soccer.  Yup think thats about it lol 

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I would say that is a pretty full month..lol..so much excitement. I can't wait to hear the wonderful updates after you have him!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

dj_kern
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:51 PM

I'm gonig back to work at my boys school, and they start school as well on the 22nd. 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:06 PM

It is exciting!  And I'm getting anxious.  How about you?  How are you and baby doing?

Quoting Irene1923:

Lol...so a relaxing month then? It is so exciting knowing we are so close to meeting our rainbows. Hope the time flies by and you enjoy your mom's visit and time with the hubby.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Back to school! :) I'm visiting my inlaws next week for nephew's birthday. Prayers that the visit goes well! Last year, I arrived & had to come home the next day because my hubby was in the hospital getting his appendix out!! Poor thing--he has to stay and work!! This is our "summer visit" because we don't really get any time to do so during the school year with activities & such! 

Hopefully I'll seen a growing little baby on the 23rd!! I'm so excited. I'm thinking this has to be a good rainbow if I found out on my edd of my angel! Hand picked from Heaven right? I'm pretty sure I was only 3 weeks last week.....so very early....makes for a long wait....

swimmerl2003
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:38 PM
I have my u/s tomorrow I hope it be a sunny warm day
mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Fun!

Quoting dj_kern:

I'm gonig back to work at my boys school, and they start school as well on the 22nd. 

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Good luck!

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

Back to school! :) I'm visiting my inlaws next week for nephew's birthday. Prayers that the visit goes well! Last year, I arrived & had to come home the next day because my hubby was in the hospital getting his appendix out!! Poor thing--he has to stay and work!! This is our "summer visit" because we don't really get any time to do so during the school year with activities & such! 

Hopefully I'll seen a growing little baby on the 23rd!! I'm so excited. I'm thinking this has to be a good rainbow if I found out on my edd of my angel! Hand picked from Heaven right? I'm pretty sure I was only 3 weeks last week.....so very early....makes for a long wait....

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Good luck!

Quoting swimmerl2003:

I have my u/s tomorrow I hope it be a sunny warm day
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)