Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Hello

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM
  • 15 Replies

Hello, I'm new to Cafe Mom. I've had two miscarriages in the last year. I was looking for a safe place to find some support & talk to others who have/ are in the same situation as myself. 

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome.  I'm sorry for your losses but glad you found this group.  There are a lot of great supportive women in here.

lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry for your losses. This group has been amazingly supportive through my losses. It is so helpful to talk with people who've been through what you've been through.They understand any and all emotions you may be feeling at any given time. I hope you find this place as safe as I have.

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Hi! Where in Texas are you? I am moving there later....love Tx! This group is the best loss group I have found! I joined quite a few when I lostt my son in the 2nd trimester in March! And this one of the better ones out there! Sometimes it gets quiet but someone will usually check daily! There is always email or text too! 

sunpeaches1
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:12 AM
We're here... going thru same as you.. I'm currently on bedrest due to loss #4... ectopic that went unknown & undiagnosed for 2 mos sent me into emergency surgery yesterday...
Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:41 AM

This is it, your safe place :)  Welcome to the group.  Last year (well, and early this year), I lost 3 in 8 months, at 16 weeks, 9 weeks, and 4 weeks.  I don't know where I would be without the ladies here.  This group is very supportive and very safe. (((hugs)))  Sorry you have to be here, but this is a wonderful group.

Texasgirl76
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Thank u, I look forward to chatting with everyone!!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Welcome.  I'm sorry for your losses but glad you found this group.  There are a lot of great supportive women in here.

Texasgirl76
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Hi, thanks for your reply!! I live outside of Austin in Georgetown. Where r u moving to? I accidentally stumbled upon this sight and I'm so happy I did!! I' m so sorry for your loss..It can get really lonely at times with all the emotional ups & downs. It's nice to know there is somewhere I can go to get advice & honestly share without feeling like I'm being judged. The email & text is a major bonus too!! 

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

Hi! Where in Texas are you? I am moving there later....love Tx! This group is the best loss group I have found! I joined quite a few when I lostt my son in the 2nd trimester in March! And this one of the better ones out there! Sometimes it gets quiet but someone will usually check daily! There is always email or text too! 

Texasgirl76
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I'm sorry for your losses:(  It's nice to know there is such a great community of women u can turn to when things get so hard. Sometimes it really feels like torcher. Has your doctor done all the testing? Please know you r in my thoughts today & I hope u get to feeling better soon. Hugs to u!!

Quoting sunpeaches1:

We're here... going thru same as you.. I'm currently on bedrest due to loss #4... ectopic that went unknown & undiagnosed for 2 mos sent me into emergency surgery yesterday...

Texasgirl76
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Thank u Angela! I'm so sorry for your losses:( Thank u for the positive words. Can't wait to get to know everyone on here. It's very comforting knowing u have somewhere to vent, cry,worry, or just to be able to give support and comfort to someone else that needs it. Hugs to too!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

This is it, your safe place :)  Welcome to the group.  Last year (well, and early this year), I lost 3 in 8 months, at 16 weeks, 9 weeks, and 4 weeks.  I don't know where I would be without the ladies here.  This group is very supportive and very safe. (((hugs)))  Sorry you have to be here, but this is a wonderful group.

sunpeaches1
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:30 AM
It is nice and to have this community who can relate & allows you to voice how you feel... I don't personally know anyone who has undergone losses like I have...here there's a whole community of women who understand my anger, pain & sorrow :)
I honestly don't really know what all tests were done right now. Docs were in such a rush to get me into surgery because I was threatening a tubal rupture that they gave me the run down of the plan & said obviously things may be different once they see inside. I've only been in this area 1 month so this was not my doc, my reg hosp nothing...

Quoting Texasgirl76:I'm sorry for your losses:(  It's nice to know there is such a great community of women u can turn to when things get so hard. Sometimes it really feels like torcher. Has your doctor done all the testing? Please know you r in my thoughts today & I hope u get to feeling better soon. Hugs to u!!
Quoting sunpeaches1:We're here... going thru same as you.. I'm currently on bedrest due to loss #4... ectopic that went unknown & undiagnosed for 2 mos sent me into emergency surgery yesterday...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)