Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? August 21

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:51 AM
  • 77 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:52 AM
Not feeling very well :-( was up most if the night
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:59 AM
Boo, that's no good. I hope you feel better and get some rest!

Quoting echupko:

lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:02 AM
I'm currently in the ER at 3AM. I started passing very large clots and lots of blood last night, so I came in to make sure all is ok. I really want to go home and get some sleep! I've been up for 21 hours do far....must get sleep.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:48 AM

I'm alright, getting ready to start our 3rd day of school!  Everything is going well.  I'll be glad when all the kinks are worked out and we're running like a well oiled machine again :)  But for day 3, I think we're doing pretty good!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Blah!  That's rough.

Quoting echupko:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:50 AM

Ugh!  What day is this in the recovery process?  Praying for you. 

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

I'm currently in the ER at 3AM. I started passing very large clots and lots of blood last night, so I came in to make sure all is ok. I really want to go home and get some sleep! I've been up for 21 hours do far....must get sleep.

lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Day 7. After u/s, bloodwork and fluids, they should be sending me home soon. They have no real explanation for the bleeding but said nothing was left inside, so that's good news. I am exhausted though.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Did the bleeding slow down?  I just worry because after reading your story, and knowing you were induced (most likely with cytotec/misoprostol).  I hemorrhaged during my induction with that medication, needed surgery and a blood transfusion.  But by day 7 it should certainly be out of your system by now. 

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Day 7. After u/s, bloodwork and fluids, they should be sending me home soon. They have no real explanation for the bleeding but said nothing was left inside, so that's good news. I am exhausted though.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Yeah, it slowed way down by the time I got to the hospital. My bleeding had been really light up until tonight. He said it could be the inside just sloughing off all at once, or a clot holding it in and once it got out, the dam broke, so to speak. But an OB from my practice looked at the u/s and said it looked good - nothing left inside.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Did the bleeding slow down?  I just worry because after reading your story, and knowing you were induced (most likely with cytotec/misoprostol).  I hemorrhaged during my induction with that medication, needed surgery and a blood transfusion.  But by day 7 it should certainly be out of your system by now. 

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Good to hear though.  Glad you are ok. 

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Yeah, it slowed way down by the time I got to the hospital. My bleeding had been really light up until tonight. He said it could be the inside just sloughing off all at once, or a clot holding it in and once it got out, the dam broke, so to speak. But an OB from my practice looked at the u/s and said it looked good - nothing left inside.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN