Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

not understanding

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:16 AM
  • 5 Replies

hey my name is marie im a 43 yr old mother of 4 26 16 11 and 10 and i just lost triplette 2 days ago ive never been threw anything like this and it seems like i cant get myself together ive cried and stayed in bed since my other kids think im crazy especaiily my 2 yr old granddaughter how do i get life back on track i no its still early but i have other kids to.....

by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Texasgirl76
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Hi Marie, I'm sorry for your losses..it's a very difficult thing to go thru. It's ok to cry when u need to cry. My last miscarriage was at the end of May & while I can function without being sad I still cry and think about it everyday. This might sound silly but I'd pray myself to sleep and bought a bottle of lavender oil just to calm myself down. I took a healing Yoga class as well to try to calm my nerves. I'm sorry you are going thru all this and I hope u get to feeling better soon. Hugs to ufeel better

sunpeaches1
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
That right there is what got me to fight past...my kids. I have 2 lil boys who are here & they relay on me to keep it together. Also my other losses I realized that the reasons why I wasn't ready for those babies. I haven't figured out god plan for not letting me have this last loss. ...when I do I'm sure it will be easier to accept...
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Hugs.  I am sorry for your losses.  Sadly there is no going back to normal, here in this group we talk about finding out "new normal."  Take it one day at a time and grieve slowly and openly.  For most of us, talking about our babies seems to be a big part of healing.  Luckily your children are old enough to understand "Mommy's just crying because she misses the little babies" so you don't scare them too much.  Hugs, we are all here to talk when you need to. 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 21, 2013 at 2:45 PM

*hugs*  I'm sorry for your loss.  You've just had a loss so it is understandable your drowning in grief and possibly depression.  No one really knows how it feels or someone might react to a loss until they have experience it themselves.  You will find a "new normal" soon. 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:30 PM
I am sorry for your losses :(. You just gotta take it day by day. Some days are horrible, and some filled with hope...just gotta take them as they come, and the emotions you ate dealing with that day. (((Hugs))) we are here for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)