Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My rainbow baby *warning pics*

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM
  • 49 Replies
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Baby Christian Aeric born August 22nd, 2013 at 7:40 am weighing 8lbs 12 oz and 20 inches long. He was born by c-section that went smoothly.

I was so nervous and had so much anxiety I felt very nauseated and sick before the c-section but they gave me anti-nausea meds that helped.

The joy of just hearing his first cry especially after a quiet birth is just to heart felt to put into words. I am so blessed he is healthy. I love hearing the little noises he makes. It actually freaks me out a little when he seems so quiet and doesn't move that I have to check his breathing.

I just want to give you all hope and tell you that rainbows do happen! And the journey of ttc and pregnancy after loss is hard and a whirl wind of emotions but to finally hold your rainbow is a feeling like no other. And I hope you all get sweet rainbows.

Thank you all so much for being so great and supportive to me from the time I received my diagnosis with my Isabelle at 11 weeks before she was born sleeping at 38 weeks. You truly are all great women in here an I am so grateful to all of you.
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:50 PM
9 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My rainbow and I
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM
9 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Isabelle's lamb, watching over her little brother :)
Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Aug. 22, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations he is so handsome!! Thank you for all the hope you give to others:)
thurstensmom
by Beth on Aug. 22, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!

jojo_star
by Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations!
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww, congratulations! I am so happy to see you so blessed - it's been a long road! Crying tears of joy for you right now. Give him lots of kisses from all of us!

sunpeaches1
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! Beautiful baby!
AmericanChild82
by Chrissy on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

He is darling!! Congrats momma on your beautiful bundle. This reminds me that I need to post about our rainbow. 

Mamasita7176
by Susan on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh Desiree! He is beautiful! Congrats! It is a tough journey...a roller coaster of emotions!! But so worth it!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:43 PM
2 moms liked this
I have years in my eyes I am so happy for you!! He is absolutely beautiful and you look amazing and so happy!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)