Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Miscarriage

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:29 PM
  • 15 Replies

2 weeks ago today I found out I lost my baby at 10 weeks.  I went for my 13 week sono and no heart beat.  I had to have a d and c and it has torn me up in side.  How do you get through this?

by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Happy_Mcboobs
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:51 PM

One day at a time. You never really get over it. It never really gets "easier"--you just learn to cope, eventually.....I think the first "year" is the hardest because you will be in this "I should be pregnant phase" and that's hard...getting past your edd will be the best & probably worst.... 

Hockeyc37
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Everyday I'm so anxious to try and I have to wait.  I feel like I'm losing so much time.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I think she said it best and I am so sorry for your loss hun

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

One day at a time. You never really get over it. It never really gets "easier"--you just learn to cope, eventually.....I think the first "year" is the hardest because you will be in this "I should be pregnant phase" and that's hard...getting past your edd will be the best & probably worst.... 

mhoelzer2988
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:08 PM
I found out one week ago today I miscarried my for my first time after two healthy pregnancies. I'm still in a state of shock that that even happened to me. I took it for granted that it would be fine. I'm still depressed about it but I haven't cried about it in a couple of days. I cried for the first four or five days. Ill never forget how I felt about this but I know time heals and hopefully after a successful pregnancy it will help me get over it even more.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:46 PM
I agree, you get through it one day at a time, sometimes one moment at a time. I'm 2 weeks out from discovering my baby had no heartbeat too. It's been a rough two weeks, but staying busy has helped. I'm sorry for your loss.
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Thinking of you. It takes time. Getting something in memory helps
Heathersb33
by Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 7:12 AM
It had been 23 days since my d&e and it is hard. I was supposed to be 10 weeks when I found out baby stopped growing at 6 weeks, 4 days. I am sad, but try to focus on all the positives in my life. I worry about getting my period and hope it comes soon. I want to lose the 10 pounds I gained and start working out again. I think working out will help. I am sorry for your loss and.hope you can find happiness again soon.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM

It isn't easy, one day at a time (((hugs)))  I'm so sorry for your loss.  We are here for you.

Hockeyc37
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I understand that time heals but it's a struggle.  Today I am thinking about it a whole lot.  

snakesNsnails
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I'm so sorry. It does hurt. I lost my baby four weeks ago. It was my first miscarriage. There's no other pain like this. I'm sad..I'm angry..I just want my baby but he's gone. Some days I feel fine but others are really hard. Yesterday and today have been rough. These ladies are absolutely wonderful and will help get you through this. (((Hugs)))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)