Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? September 2

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:47 AM
  • 9 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
echupko
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:48 AM
3 moms liked this
Photographer is coming today to do nb pics! Yay!
Irene1923
by Tina on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Aww....yay! Hope your session goes wonderful and you get lots of beautiful photos.

We haven't done any yet. :( Planned to but they messed up my husband's leave and he didn't get paid for some reason. He is trying to straighten it out but who knows how long that will take. We are hoping to take some in the next couple of weeks. She won't be a newborn much longer though.

Quoting echupko:

lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Tired again. I'm just not sleeping well these days, and the heat and my husbands snoring aren't helping matters. But I've got a busy day today, so I got to go pour me some more caffiene, and get my day started :-)

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:22 PM
So sleepy. Kids are fighting this morning- so happy Monday to me! DH just took the oldest to the doctor, its just sinuses I think, but we can't be too careful and there won't be time the rest of the week for her to go. And my son has a broken tooth and now its bothering him- when it rains it pours I guess
mommyofnoah208
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Awe!

Quoting echupko:

mommyofnoah208
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:19 PM
:( sorry that is rough

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Tired again. I'm just not sleeping well these days, and the heat and my husbands snoring aren't helping matters. But I've got a busy day today, so I got to go pour me some more caffiene, and get my day started :-)

mommyofnoah208
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:20 PM
:( I am sorry. Hope everyone will be feeling better and happier

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

So sleepy. Kids are fighting this morning- so happy Monday to me! DH just took the oldest to the doctor, its just sinuses I think, but we can't be too careful and there won't be time the rest of the week for her to go. And my son has a broken tooth and now its bothering him- when it rains it pours I guess
thurstensmom
by Beth on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:33 PM

just returned from our NH vacation, it was a nice distraction :)

2luvmybabies
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Today I am sad because I've had 2 people make light of the loss of my baby, and I can't deal w/this...people think I should be "normal" again, and I am, but I am learning to live w/ the loss of my child. Days are good for me, but sometimes my sadness is triggered by something someone says, or other stuff.
Thanks for listening.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)