Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Weather OT

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:15 PM
  • 24 Replies
Is it starting to feel like fall where you live? Or does it still felt like summer?
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Still in the 90's here! I'm so ready for cooler weather!
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Yes! Just yesterday we had what I consider to be our first day of fall. Highs were in the low 70's, there was a cool rain, and I had candles lit and pumpkins from the garden on the mantel and we had sausage & kale soup for dinner with hot biscuits! So exciting!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Sounds amazing!!!!!!!

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

Yes! Just yesterday we had what I consider to be our first day of fall. Highs were in the low 70's, there was a cool rain, and I had candles lit and pumpkins from the garden on the mantel and we had sausage & kale soup for dinner with hot biscuits! So exciting!

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:00 PM

It's been feeling like fall for the most part, except for the two hot and muggy days last week (mid 80's) while the remainder of the week was in the upper 60's. It is cooling down, but we haven't turned on the furnace yet. The AC is off, and dd's been wearing fotted pj's so that she doesn't get too cold (trouble keeping her covered in blankets).

Leaves are starting to change.

cassie241986
by Cassie on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Its been feeling like fall here for the last couple weeks. Its been in the 40s at night and 60s during the day.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Yes! It's beautiful here!!!!! Mid 70's, cool breeze, dry...loving it! It is supposed to get warmer this weekend, more humid and rain.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:59 PM
It was 106 yesterday, 103 today as of noon. Fall weather is still a few weeks away :-(
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:22 PM
It's getting a bit cooler here. Slowly feeling like fall. I'm excited for traditions we do in the fall :)
Irene1923
by Tina on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:33 PM
We had a couple fallish days last week but expecting near record breaking highs the next few days. Can't wait for the cooler weather to come and stay.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Sep. 18, 2013 at 6:30 PM

It's finally starting to feel like fall because it's been in the 80's the past few days.  I think were are still going to have a few 90's temps but it's finally going to start cooling down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)