Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? September 19

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:04 AM
  • 28 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmomalexis
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:07 AM
I'm still sick since Sunday.I have a big meeting at school. A tense meeting about all our problems at our school.I'm losing my voice and I run the entire meeting. Meeting should last 2 hours.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:08 AM

We're alright, but 2 kids are sick...this is the first time anyone in my house has been sick in more than a year!  And you know you just can't have 2 sick kids, pretty soon all 5 will be sick....then when they are all better and full of energy, I'll get sick ;) 

We're missing co-op today, and the kids that aren't sick are not happy about it, hahaha! 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Yikes!  I hope your day goes smoothly!

Quoting proudmomalexis:

I'm still sick since Sunday.I have a big meeting at school. A tense meeting about all our problems at our school.I'm losing my voice and I run the entire meeting. Meeting should last 2 hours.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Hope you feel better soon. Hot drinks can help your throat especially with honey.

Quoting proudmomalexis:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM
That sound familiar except with 3 kids for me. And they are a little sick right now :)

At least you know they like their co-op.

Quoting Angela4boys:

We're alright, but 2 kids are sick...this is the first time anyone in my house has been sick in more than a year!  And you know you just can't have 2 sick kids, pretty soon all 5 will be sick....then when they are all better and full of energy, I'll get sick ;) 

We're missing co-op today, and the kids that aren't sick are not happy about it, hahaha! 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Exhausted. Long night mainly my own fault for staying up so late while baby was sleeping then talking to a friend for an hour at 2 am lol. Hopefully I can rest a bit more. Nice having my two oldest in school during the day.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes it's worth it to talk to a friend :)  Glad you are enjoying some quiet time with Christian during the day, hopefully you can get a nap in!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Exhausted. Long night mainly my own fault for staying up so late while baby was sleeping then talking to a friend for an hour at 2 am lol. Hopefully I can rest a bit more. Nice having my two oldest in school during the day.

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Hope you feel better and the meeting goes well

Quoting proudmomalexis:

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Hope they feel better and that everyone else stays healthy

Quoting Angela4boys:

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Yikes! Hope you get to rest today...sleep sleep when baby is asleep! I know it is so hard

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)