Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

What are your chances of miscarrying...

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:57 PM
  • 24 Replies
After you previously had one. Its been two months since my m/c and i was able to conceive again my first cycle. This puts me at 4 wks. I am on edge about everything and was wondering what are the odds of m/c happening again? Any advice please? I am freaking out. Btw i had m/c at 5 1/2 wks.
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Congrats. No one can really tell you the odds because everyone can miscarry for different reasons. I know your on edge especially as you reach the week you miscarried last time. Just breathe and take it day by day. I hope you get your rainbow.
rwcw89
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM

sorry for your loss but if it helps women usually concieve and have a healthy pregnancy right after a miscarriage. i had one back in january at just 5weeks, im  now 23 weeks with surprise gender baby, everything looks super healthy and normal =) stay positive and dont keep thinking of what happened in the past, look forward to the future =) 

mercy923
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:58 PM
That is very true. Doctor said it was just a non viable pregnancy that i was ok to ttc again after one cycle & it happened. Oh yea i just pray i have a hh9. I am excited but scared Than you. I pray god gives me my rainbow too.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Congrats. No one can really tell you the odds because everyone can miscarry for different reasons. I know your on edge especially as you reach the week you miscarried last time. Just breathe and take it day by day. I hope you get your rainbow.

mercy923
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:00 PM
I am so happy to hear that. Congrats. That gives me hope. I will try to stay positive. I find comfort confiding in others. So thank you ♥

Quoting rwcw89:

sorry for your loss but if it helps women usually concieve and have a healthy pregnancy right after a miscarriage. i had one back in january at just 5weeks, im  now 23 weeks with surprise gender baby, everything looks super healthy and normal =) stay positive and dont keep thinking of what happened in the past, look forward to the future =) 

Loving19mommy92
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:02 PM

It has been almost been a year since my 1st one, and I am hoping for a sticky bean. Good luck.

CafeMom Tickers

rwcw89
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Aw :-) it's weird how it works but in the ttc group it was very common for someone to miscarry and get preg right away and continue to have a healthy pregnancy. :-) I wish you tons of luck for your sticky bean

Quoting mercy923:

I am so happy to hear that. Congrats. That gives me hope. I will try to stay positive. I find comfort confiding in others. So thank you ♥

Quoting rwcw89:

N.Carter2001
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:19 PM

I have had 2 boys but after my 1st son was born later on i lost 2 babies. But later on had our 2nd son. They are 5 and 2 years old. And i was pregnant again but i lost baby sept 2.

mercy923
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Aww i am sorry about. Any reason why they happened? Glad you were able to have two rainbows. Hug them tight♥

Quoting N.Carter2001:

I have had 2 boys but after my 1st son was born later on i lost 2 babies. But later on had our 2nd son. They are 5 and 2 years old. And i was pregnant again but i lost baby sept 2.

mercy923
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:26 PM
I pray you get yours soon. Sticky baby dust & FX. Aww thank you!

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

It has been almost been a year since my 1st one, and I am hoping for a sticky bean. Good luck.

mercy923
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM
You know what...i have noticed that too. Alot of women say aftet m/c they fall pregnant fast and they go on to have healthy babies. I pray i am one of those. Thank you very much. Good.luck with yours too ♥

Quoting rwcw89:

Aw :-) it's weird how it works but in the ttc group it was very common for someone to miscarry and get preg right away and continue to have a healthy pregnancy. :-) I wish you tons of luck for your sticky bean

Quoting mercy923:

Quoting rwcw89:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN