Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage, Stillbirth Sympathy Cards

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:55 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi ladies!

Just a quick question. I saw a while ago on another social media site that people often look for these sort of cards but can never find them.

We added them to our website (we are using the proceeds to help us fund a surgery I need related to fertility) with a few short, supportive sayings but have not seen any response or feedback.

My question is this:

Should we leave the cards up or take them down? I have advertised on our social media business pages but nowhere else. I wouldnt even know where to begin.

Thoughts? Thanks so much the ideas in advance! <3  

ETA~~Ohh! My first feature here! ;) 

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MomOf3AngelBabe
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:57 AM

Bump

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure. It's a great idea and I'm sure you could find quite a few who would buy one but the topic is sometimes taboo for people who heads loss so idk.
mylilprincesses
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

i think its a great idea!

MomOf3AngelBabe
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM

;) Thank you!! I wasn't sure if we should leave them on the site or not. I dont want anyone to be upset but I saw so many people saying they wish they had a card for the cousin, sister, etc. and couldnt find one that was appropriate. We've kept the choice of sayings pretty simple. ;) Theyre about four short sentences each.

Quoting mylilprincesses:

mylilprincesses
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

i think its a good idea because there are alot of family and friends who don't how to react to that type of situation and doing those cards will help and let the grieving mothers know their family or friends are there for them. :)

Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

;) Thank you!! I wasn't sure if we should leave them on the site or not. I dont want anyone to be upset but I saw so many people saying they wish they had a card for the cousin, sister, etc. and couldnt find one that was appropriate. We've kept the choice of sayings pretty simple. ;) Theyre about four short sentences each.

Quoting mylilprincesses:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)