Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? October 9

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:29 AM
  • 30 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

All well here.  Joined a new Homeschool co-op with tons to offer, yeah!  Just trying to get used to their website.  Needing to run some errands in a bit here, return some library books, grocery shop.

Iluvmyshortcake
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Proud to say as of yesterday which was day 3 of my 24 day challange. I am already down 6lbs!!

Feeling so much better:) already!!
lost2013
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Got my flu shot yesterday and wow my arm hurts it kept waking me up last night it did not hurt when I got the shot but now it is sore.  I am SO tired not sure if it was the lack of sleep (woke up at least 3 times last night and once to go pee which I usually do not do but I have the past couple of days).  I did get serveral +OPK tests last week so I am not sure if it is to early for any symtoms (fx for a bfp on October 20th).

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Cue the rain! I'm headed shopping too :(

Quoting Angela4boys:

All well here.  Joined a new Homeschool co-op with tons to offer, yeah!  Just trying to get used to their website.  Needing to run some errands in a bit here, return some library books, grocery shop.

Angela4boys
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:43 AM

That ALWAYS happens!  I love love love your new profile picture :)  Precious!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Cue the rain! I'm headed shopping too :(

Quoting Angela4boys:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Yippy!!

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

Proud to say as of yesterday which was day 3 of my 24 day challange. I am already down 6lbs!!

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Its gonna be a long day- grocery shopping and christmas shopping and running by the docs to drop off paperwork for my IUD!!! All this before 2pm
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM
That's sounds fun hope you enjoy the new co-op.

Quoting Angela4boys:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Yay! That awesome.

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Hope you get your BFP soon.

Quoting lost2013:

Got my flu shot yesterday and wow my arm hurts it kept waking me up last night it did not hurt when I got the shot but now it is sore.  I am SO tired not sure if it was the lack of sleep (woke up at least 3 times last night and once to go pee which I usually do not do but I have the past couple of days).  I did get serveral +OPK tests last week so I am not sure if it is to early for any symtoms (fx for a bfp on October 20th).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)