Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

loss of my baby

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:37 PM
  • 23 Replies
Hello. My name is Damaris I am 30 yrs old and I am grieving over the loss of my pregnancy 2 days ago. I was 12 wks at the time. I am hurting beyond words and don't know how to deal with this pain.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommytoangelE07
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
So sorry Hun!! Sending you a ((hug))
cjsix
by Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

huggingHugs Momma. This is a wonderful group for caring and support. I'm sorry for your loss,I too know the pain. 

mibebe1024
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Thank u. I need as many as I can get. :'(

Quoting MommytoangelE07:

So sorry Hun!! Sending you a ((hug))

mibebe1024
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Thank u. I am in desperate need of support from women who have gone through this. This is the most devastating thing anyone can go through. :'(

Quoting cjsix:

huggingHugs Momma. This is a wonderful group for caring and support. I'm sorry for your loss,I too know the pain. 

cjsix
by Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:28 PM
I know. I lost three before I had our first miracle and our third I was nearly 4 months. I now have six children and it took a lot for that to be including losing the twin of two of them. I planted a rose bush several years ago for my angel babies and the first time it bloomed there were five blossums,no more,no less. One for each angel.I don't know if that is something you are able and would want to do in the spring but,it has helped me.
Quoting mibebe1024:

Thank u. I am in desperate need of support from women who have gone through this. This is the most devastating thing anyone can go through. :'(

Quoting cjsix:

mylilprincesses
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
((Hugs)) to you!
mibebe1024
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Wow I'm sorry for ur losses. I can't even fathom the thought of what u have been through. Planting something sounds like a great idea. How did u get through the first few days? All I do is cry all day. I have an empty feeling like something is missing.

Quoting cjsix:

I know. I lost three before I had our first miracle and our third I was nearly 4 months. I now have six children and it took a lot for that to be including losing the twin of two of them. I planted a rose bush several years ago for my angel babies and the first time it bloomed there were five blossums,no more,no less. One for each angel.I don't know if that is something you are able and would want to do in the spring but,it has helped me.

Quoting mibebe1024:

Quoting cjsix:

cjsix
by Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:58 PM
To be honest with the first two I had just found out I was pregnant and within a day or two miscarried. The third was difficult,very much so. I was having spotting etc...and prayed so hard that no matter what might be wrong with baby we still wanted it. When I miscarried I was devastated. I cried and my heart was so broken.I thought I would never have a baby of my own to love. It hurt so badly to see others who were pregnant at the store or whatever. I thought how unfair it was that some girls and women become pregnant who don't want to be and others like us and all the other couples out there hoping and praying couldn't or lost them.It was so unfair! When I got pregnant with our oldest,I was so afraid I would lose her too. I didn't feel like everything would be ok until the last moth or so when I knew that if something happened the nicu was there and the baby would be alright.That third loss hit me hard and I grieved for that sweet baby for many years. I still have what ifs...I have a heart feeling the baby was a boy and I sometimes wonder what he would have been like but,I know if he had stayed I wouldn't have my oldest and I can't imagine not having her. Someday I will be able to love on my angel babies just as much as I have my babies who are here and I will have waited so long to do so.
Quoting mibebe1024:

Wow I'm sorry for ur losses. I can't even fathom the thought of what u have been through. Planting something sounds like a great idea. How did u get through the first few days? All I do is cry all day. I have an empty feeling like something is missing.

Quoting cjsix:

Quoting mibebe1024:

Quoting cjsix:

lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my son at 19 weeks in august, so I know your pain all too well. This group has been amazing at helping me sort through all that has happened, and the emotions that go with it. I thought a group like this would be depressing, just because of the sadness that brings us together. But I was wrong. Some are new to the pain, some have survived and are here to help, and some are somewhere in the middle. I hope you find it helpful too. Big hugs to you !
mibebe1024
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:09 PM
That is a wonderful and positive way to see it. I too believe that one day I will get to see mine. Thank u for sharing ur experiences with me. Its very enlightening to know that I am not alone with my feelings. That it is ok to feel this way. Talking to u has been a great help. I'm glad I joined this support group I see that this will have a positive impact on me.

Quoting cjsix:

To be honest with the first two I had just found out I was pregnant and within a day or two miscarried. The third was difficult,very much so. I was having spotting etc...and prayed so hard that no matter what might be wrong with baby we still wanted it. When I miscarried I was devastated. I cried and my heart was so broken.I thought I would never have a baby of my own to love. It hurt so badly to see others who were pregnant at the store or whatever. I thought how unfair it was that some girls and women become pregnant who don't want to be and others like us and all the other couples out there hoping and praying couldn't or lost them.It was so unfair! When I got pregnant with our oldest,I was so afraid I would lose her too. I didn't feel like everything would be ok until the last moth or so when I knew that if something happened the nicu was there and the baby would be alright.That third loss hit me hard and I grieved for that sweet baby for many years. I still have what ifs...I have a heart feeling the baby was a boy and I sometimes wonder what he would have been like but,I know if he had stayed I wouldn't have my oldest and I can't imagine not having her. Someday I will be able to love on my angel babies just as much as I have my babies who are here and I will have waited so long to do so.

Quoting mibebe1024:

Quoting cjsix:

Quoting mibebe1024:

Quoting cjsix:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)